61.Defeat Zorc Together!

Marie Pov

"There is a light that still burns bright-The light of hope. And as long as it exist, you will never prevail!" Yami said.

"Your friends have surrendered to the shadows.Your soldier's have deserted you.Yet you speak of hope?" Zorc says unbelieving Yami's statement.

"They'll be back!" I said. 

"Even in your darkness hour, you refuse to give in. How nauseatingly human of you! Open your eyes, Pharaoh and princess! Your reigns are over!" Zorc said.

"Never!" Yami yelled pulling me close to him that he collapsed weakly.

"We're not too late!" I heard Yugi calling.

"Hey,Pharaoh! Marie!" Tristan yelled. 

"They're here!" I beamed as Yami smiled relieved.

"Thank you, my friends." He grunted as I hugged him.

"You should have stayed in your own world Mortals." Zorc grumbled.

He was beginning to attack them until Bakura's thieves, however, were coming forth that were in the fight also. So Yugi and his friends were here to duel them with the strongest monster's in they're decks to stop them. I then saw Hanif was transformed back into Pegasus to fight along our side also. This was the toughest battle yet, we have to defeat Zorc together!

"Pharaoh!" Tea exclaimed. 

"Are you alright?" Joey asked.

"I knew you would return." Yami said.

Joey and Yugi were helping him stand back on his feet again and not a moment too soon when Zorc was disagreeing on this opportunity. Mana and Mahad used "Dark Magic Attack" to weaken him, but it wouldn't work. Instead, Zorc formed a powerful ball of his own and attack the two along...Pegasus.

"Pegasus!"I cried.

"Do...not cry princess. I shall return and....I have faith in all you to defeat...Zorc."He grunted as he disappeared into the shadows as I cried that Yami stare down at me the same and his blood boiled.

"You have done enough of this Zorc! Yugi, were you able to locate my name?" Yami questioned.

"We were. But, your name was hard to read and we couldn't pronounce it correctly." Yugi replied sadly.

"Foolish humans! You are unable to read the Pharaoh's name carved on his tomb." Zorc cackled.

"This is what we're going to have to do. We have to think hard enough if we're going to help the Pharaoh remember his name." Yugi said.

We nodded as we began to think hard to help the Pharaoh remember his name, but Zorc laughed at pity that our believing in the Pharaoh's name was failure.

"You have been nuisance to me for long enough!" Zorc growled as he formed a fire attack towards us as I squinted my eyes and felt Yami pulled me against him to try and help remember his name.

"It's over!" Zorc exclaimed.

Yami Pov

After the attack, I then looked at necklace at a shocking stage that the other's saw it also.

"Yugi...It's my name!" I exclaimed.

"Yami, can you read the symbol?" Marie asked as I smiled down at her.

"Yes. My name is.... King Atem!" I said raising it high and put it around my neck.

"You now possess the power to defeat the dark one, my son." I heard my father said.

"How father?" I asked.

"Someone is willing to help when you are needed to defeat Zorc." He said as he vanished.

"And now, mighty God's of Egypt...I revive thee!" I yelled. 

As Obelisk, Wing Dragon of Ra, and Slifer the Sky Dragon arrived to where we are with Zorc.

"The Egyptian God's are powerless against me!" Zorc claimed.

"Yes, but there is something I didn't do the last time. Merge them together!" I yelled.

As the Egyptian God monsters merged together I called upon," The Creator of Light".

"What!? Impossible!"Zorc exclaimed.

"I won't let you do it alone!" I heard Marie who has changed her clothing that was similar to mine.

"Marie..."I smiled as she walked by my side as we glared at the beast.

"Darkness, be gone!" We yelled together as our monster began to destroy Zorc back into the shadows where he belongs.