30. Dueling Competition

The Kaiba Corp dueling competition has officially begun and all duelist are ready to battle one another to win this challenge. For starters it has to be like 3 years since they took care of the Seal of Orichalcous and started they're new adventure. Soon in time, Yugi promised to help the Pharaoh recover his memories in order to return back to Egypt. Yami does miss Marie and she does have to decide if she wants to stay or come with him to let her stay where she belongs in the past and culture life with Yami. 

"Our next duel is Yugi Muto vs Pinkie Pie!" Mokuba announced as the crowd cheered.

"Pinkie Pie?" Yami questioned.

A girl appeared walking forward to make an entrance as she had her back turned away from Yami to see her face.

"I am honored to be apart of this duel, and I hope once we see who will win this round I'll enjoy it." She said.

"Just tell me who are you so we can get on with this." Yami said.

"How about I will tell you that my father wanted me to keep my guard up and believe in the heart of the cards. That's what i'm going to do when I beat you in this competition." She said as her body turned around including her face as Yami went into a shocking facial expression.

"MARIE!?" He exclaimed as he sweat dropped to be shocked that he is going to be dueling his own daughter in this tournament

"That's right! I enter this championship to kick your butt and now I am known as the princess of games." She told him as Yami smiled of how proud his daughter has grown for 3 years that she has become a better duelist like him.

"I'm proud to hear that. Now, we will talk about this later." He said.

"Right. Let's duel!" She cheered.

Yami: 4000

Marie:4000

"I'll go first. I summon Card Ejector in defense mode ." Marie said.

"My move I summon Battle Ox in defense mode and activate Gai the Fierce Knight in attack mode. Go Gai attack Ejector!" Yami attacked her monster as her life points went down.

"Nice move. But, I activate Madolche Mewfeuille to control Gai the Fierce Knight as my monster and place two cards face down. I end my turn." Yami smiled as he pulled a card out of his deck.

" I summon Berformat in defense mode and place one card face down to end my turn." Yami said.

"My turn! I use my first face down card, Chaos trap hole!" She said as the trap card that took Yami's monster away.

'I can tell Marie has the same skills as me. I hate that i'm going easy on her though.' Yami thought.

"Yami, are you going easy on me? I may be your biological child, but remember that you have to win this and I know that I can beat the other duelist with you and my friends support." She smiled as Yami chuckled.

"Your right. I think we should take this challenge into a new start like this. I summon Dark Magician in attack mode and along with Dark Magician." Yami summons as Marie smiled that her father was turning this duel around.

Sure, she wants to win but in her heart she wants her father to win the championship.

~Timeskip~

Marie Pov

"Yugi Muto wins!" Mokuba announced as the crowd cheered that made me have the chance to run up to Yami.

"Yami!" I squealed as he caught me in his arms and picked me up as we laughed happily.

"I'm so happy to see you too." He hugged me tightly.

He carried me down to greet the other's who were happy to see me entering the championship that means Yami, me or any duelist will challenge us in the final round. I know that Yugi told when we first met is to always believe in the heart of the cards and I will.

"Say Marie, are you going to cheer for Joey? He's dueling the mask man." Tristan said as I beamed.

"That's right! Let's go cheer on him now!" I pulled Yami by the hand in a happy tone that he chuckles at my action.

Yugi took over when we arrived at the duel where Joey was dueling the mask man and I know who he is. Grandpa muto and he was the mask man that I we all giggled at Joey who was dueling him the championship and of course he won the match anyways.