59. Frequency

Marie Pov

I watch as our soldiers fought against Zorc with all they're strength to load up the catapult that not within any frequency on how close or attacks he'll do just yet. 

"Don't give up!" Seth encouraged the soldiers.

"My princess, I must do something to help you and thee Pharaoh." Pegasus said as I stare at him and back at the battle.

"Yeah, but how?" I asked confused.

"With the help of the bell you can use it to turn me into a human." He said as my eyes after hearing the word, 'Human'.

"You mean...You'll become human and will help us put out Zorc?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, the one withholds the bell can change the immortal into a human." He explained as I nodded.

"Twinkle Bell!" I yelled raising the bell up high that a bright light was shining around Pegasus that he was a human boy. 

(Au: You know Pegasus from Sailor Moon? Yeah, just imagine him in Egyptian clothing, black hair and tan skin.)

"Pegasus..." I whispered as he smiled.

"Marie, please call me Hanif. Now if you'll excuse me, I must help you and and the citizen's of Egypt be safe from this madness." He said as he made way to Yami.

Yami Pov

I saw a male approach to me as my eye's widen to see that figure made his way between me and Seth.

"My king, allow me to help you and your men be protected by Zorc's dark powers." He said.

"Who are you?" I narrow my eyes up and down at his figure.

"My name is Hanif and as you may not know this, but I am also Pegasus." He said as my eye's widen in a shocking stage.

"H-How...What made you..." I was so shocked that Marie walked over to us.

"I was able to help him turn into human and he is here to help us daddy." She said as I nodded.

"All right. Hanif, please do what you are pleased to do and use anything capable to help us defeat Zorc." I said as Hanif nodded.

"Thank you." He said as he got down on one knee.

"Are you certain that you will do whatever it takes for our safety?" I asked in a fearful tone.

"Of course princess. Just let me get my power up to help secure all of us so that he won't harm neither one of you." He said as he went back into a focus stance.

"I think he know's what he's doing Marie." Yami assured as I nodded.

"Gods beyond our world that have protected our home worlds, please accept my pleading to help us be sanctuary from this ferocious beast I beg of you." He pleaded as green aura formed around him that it formed a force field around us so that Zork won't harm to citizens.

"What did you do?" Isis asked Hanif.

"This won't last and this force field can protect the village that Zork will not attack in 50 minutes." Hanif said.

"So we still have time to attack him though." Shada said. 

"He's still too strong!" Seth yelled.

Zork began to attack multiple times around the force field that we all grunted that it was not stopping. 

"We must retreat and regroup our forces!" Yami said.

"Agreed! To the palace, men! " Seth order the soldiers to run back inside of the palace for safety that the world is beginning to surround us of Zorc's destruction.