11.Together As One

Marie Pov

Thank goodness that the duel of the Shadow Realm is over so that way we can continue our own lives and not be trapped in the darkness. Too bad I can't see the other's so soon and I have the most fun time with them my whole life from the beginning! 

"Marie?" I heard Yami called me as I look at him and then down.

"I...I have to go back home. My uncle is probably wandering where I am since i've went on the most awesome adventure ever!" I beamed as he look down and understood.

"I see. Hopefully, one day we'll see each other again and be together as one like we use to be 5,000 years ago." He said as I smiled.

"Me too. Here." I hand him a card in my deck called, "The Creator Of God and Light".

"Marie...I can't take your card." He declined.

"Sure you can! It will help you duel in the toughest battle, yet, you can still remember me when we meet again." I smiled handing it to him as he unexpectedly hugged me at my level with one knee.

"Thank you." He said as I returned it.

"Good-bye daddy." I hugged him tightly as broke it.

"Why don't you ride with Mai? She's going to be away from us a long time until we see her again." He insisted. 

"Good idea." I said as Mai offer me a ride back to my uncles house which it wasn't far.

"Thanks Mai!" I waved goodbye to him.

When I knocked on the door my uncle gave me a heartwarming and asked how the battle city tournament go? Well...It all started like this.

The End!