33. Vivian Challenge's Marie In A Duel

Marie Pov

I heard a voice call me as I turned around to see only Vivian walking over with her hands on her hips as she glared down at me.

"What do you want Vivi?" I asked in annoyed tone.

"I challenge you in a duel and its going to be match than that twerp I did earlier." She said as I glared at her.

"Fine. If I win you will only have to do only one thing for me." I smirked.

"And what is that?"

"You have to do The Hot Dog dance from Mickey Mouse." I said as she blushed light pink.

"Alright. If I win you'll have to kiss your precious key goodbye!" She said as I grew in rage that she wanted my necklace that doesn't belong to her and only me.

"I accept." I said as she smirked.

"Great, now lets take this inside the Chinese restaurant." She grinned as I grumbled.

Yugi Pov

Me and the gang have no clue where Marie went or grandpa which this lead us to a China restaurant that we have come close to Vivian and Marie dueling.

"Vivian what are you doing? Why're you dueling Marie?" I asked her.

"It's great to see you enter our duel arena Yugi. Your little brat here is about to lose just as we were about to start our duel for the crown." Vivian smirked.

"Marie, you can't duel someone that-"

"I can and I will Yugi!" She argued.

"Alright then, let's start this shall we?" Vivian smirked.

I notice Yami took in my place as he jumped on the table next to Marie as she grumbled.

"Listen to me Marie, if you want to duel Vivian you'll have to get all the support you need from me." Yami said as she pouted.

"I almost left one more thing, your not-so called father will go on a date with me." She said that I blushed crazily that Marie went on fire.

"YOU WISH! I will win this duel and I have all the heart I need in these cards of mine."Marie balled her fist as she puffed her cheeks out.

"You tell her no mercy Marie!" Tea cheered.

"Yami, I want to duel alone. I can handle this and don't worry about me losing when I have faith in the cards." She assured her father that he smirked.

"I will. Do your best." He smiled as he glared at Viv who smirked.

~TimeSkip~ 

Viv has lost the duel against Marie and with that she cheered happily at her defeat.

"I can't believe I lost to a little girl." Viv said as Marie giggled.

"If you want to beat me you need to have more faith in your cards other than winning. At least tried and it's okay if you lost, you can try to win with the faith inside your heart." Marie assured her as Viv gave her a slight smile.

"I suppose your right. I'm deeply sorry for dragging you into this mess." She apologized as they shook hands.

"No worries. Just don't marry my father." She warned her that we all exit the restaurant and said thoughtful words to Marie.

"I knew you wouldn't let us down Marie. As for you gramps, you have a lot of talking to do about working with Viv." Joey said in a furious stage.

Yami Pov

I'm proud of Marie challenging Vivian into that duel and I knew she had learned everything from Yugi and his grandfather of believing in the heart of the cards. Hopefully, we will find my memories soon when we travel to Egypt to recover all of them and even my name.