37. Reunited and A New Comrade

Yugi Pov

It's a good thing we found everyone and even Joey dropped in with his capsule monster. Now, all we need to do is find a way out of here to get back where the other pilots are go home.

Yami Pov

I took over Yugi trying to figure a way out of here now that I know that this is a capsule monster's board game. My interest went back to Marie who was quiet and was shivering trying to keep herself warm by the fire. I took off my jacket and handed to her that she looked up to me surprised.

"Why're you giving me your jacket? You need more than I do." She offended as I sighed.

"I don't. I can't have a cheerful and bright spirit daughter of mine be shivering in the cold." I said smiling as she took the jacket and I place her on my lap to have her rest for the night.

'Marie is right though. She's already 9 years old and sooner in the future she will all grown up and won't have me watching  out for her no more. I better spend as much time as I can before I let her go in the future.' I thought sadly as she cuddle up against my chest that made me smile.

Joey showed us a map that could solve this whole situation. Not only that Tea notice some flowers were not here before which were getting closer to us than I thought.

"Yugi? Since when do flower's have eyes?" Tea asked frighten.

I couldn't wake Marie up or she'll get into an attitude and get's afraid to touch another flower. Then again, what creatures are in the flower bed?

"I don't know. Let's ask questions later."Joey threw a torch of fire into the bushes the revealed werewolves!

"What do we do?" Tea asked.

"We play the game." I respond handing Marie over to Tristan as I used my thing to activate the monster I choose Celtic Guardian.

"So that's what these are for." Tristan said.

"Alright, let's go!" Joey exclaim.

"Load Capsule!" They said together as they're monster's came out.

Marie Pov

I heard a lot of commotion going on and I saw my friends taking down werewolves with flowers that I need to help out as well. I notice my monster was gathering up her energy and I need a new one fast! I notice something glowing in the moonlight that I notice it was a bell and that's when a voice calling out to me saying," Marie, call me so you can let me help your friends in this tough battle." 

"Okay." I said as I rose the bell up high thinking the words to say.

"Twinkle bell!" I yelled as a Pegasus was summoned that brighten the whole scene that my friends were shocked to see the flying horse also. 

Pegasus attack every last werewolf that he could and when he flew down to where we are he said, "I will protect you all. Until we meet again soon." He said as he vanished into my capsule loader.

"Is that a new monster that you have found?" Tea asked.

"I think so." I said as the bell on the ground came into my hands that we heard Pegasus's voice.

"I want you to keep the bell in your hands Marie. You are the only one who can summon me when trouble comes the way." He said as the glowing faded away.

"Talk about more magic that I have seen enough for tonight." Joey said.

The Next Day

We did won that fight last night now Tristan and Joey are doing a victory dance. I notice that they were growing tired and collapsed that we starting to get worried about them.

"We...need..food!" They shouted.

"I can tell." I said.

"Wait! I just remember that I brought some snacks that are in my suitcase." Tristan remembered.

"That's not good." Joey and him collapsed on the ground again.

"Oh toughen up. You both can survive weeks without food." Grandpa said.

"WEEKS!?" The boys yelled.

"I'll have you know that we ain't gonna stand here starving." Joey protest as he and Tristan took off running which they got surprised by getting hit against the tree's branches.

"Find any food yet?" Tea teased.

The boys growled as they notice grandpa handing us some food that got the boys to beg for differ. That's when we notice something was moving and its the island of a turtle! Awesome! It was ruined when the victory dance became annoying that the turtle was about to go down into the water and we have to get on a new land. The turtle made us come forth to a broken apart castle that I have no idea what could lead us inside. 

"Follow me." Yami beckon us as he took my hand so I won't be slipping away so easily.

We went inside to see a giant teapot that the was only leading us into a trap!

"It's La Jinn, the genie of the lamp!" I exclaimed.

"Yes. But our monsters aren't powerful enough to defeat him." Grandpa said.

"Leave him to me!" Yami said as my eyes widen.

"Yami, you can't do this alone. I can help you!" I said as he held his hand out for me not taking another step to make me move any further. 

"I'm sorry Marie...You can't. I cannot bare to lose you here like we did back at Atlantis. I need you to stay with the other's." He said as my face felled sadly.

Yami Pov

I have a feeling that this all my fault and I know that Marie wants to help but I won't allow it.

"Just be careful." She said as I nodded making my way up to the genie.

"Loading capsule. I summon Celtic Guardian!" 

Genie and Celtic began to fight and I don't know if my monster can win this for sure. That's when an ocean tide came in and it froze grandpa and Tea! Another monster has something to deal with it.