41. Pharaoh's Memory To Ancient Egypt

Play: I'm Not Afraid

(Go Along With the beat of this chapter)

Marie Pov

We were all going to help Pharaoh's memory to Ancient Egypt and an unsurprising visitors who are there also. All of us met up with Marik, Ishizu and Odion that were here to make sure the Pharaoh will have his spirit be free instead of living inside of millennium puzzle. Odion drove of to a place where the Ancient scriptures of the Pharaoh and the shadow games were being played that gave us time to chat for a bit to assure Yami that we're there for him.

"Pharaoh, I would I like to give you this." Tea handed him a necklace.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's a necklace when you have a tablet where you can write you're name on it so that you'll never forget." She said as Yami smiled.

Yami puts the necklace around him and looks down at me.

"Am I going to come along too?" I begged him.

"I don't know Marie." He grins as I pouted.

"I just want to remember what it was to be a princess in Egypt even though I was going to be the future queen." I said as he shakes his head while smiling.

"I suppose you could come if this artifact works." He said sheepishly.

"Good! Because I am going to tease you back for teasing me!" I vowed as he sweat dropped.

"We'll see about that." He snickered.

Yami Pov

According to the Ancient Scriptures, I must show these 3 Egyptian God cards in front of him that will show me my memories or something that I have not experience yet. As I raise the cards up the millennium puzzle artifact began to glow as before back at the museum and it was brightening the whole room. I then felt myself being force to be inside of it that I also notice Marie following as well that I held her hand and smiled. Well, this is it...our memories will come back and we will see what evil we'll face together.