1

Tony did the best raising me. He taught me all the things he knows. Which was a lot. I did home schooling online and I already finished school when I was eight and started doing online college courses. I have dark brown hair and blue eyes.

I like to build things. I'm ten and this is the start of my journey. Daddy had to leave to give a presentation on a missile. I was in the Lab and it's been three weeks since Dad left.

"Miss. Lilly. There are people wanting to talk to you." Jarvis said. I washed my hands and tightened my ponytail. I answer the door to see pirate man and cat woman. I raise an eye brow.

"Can I say one thing?" I asked.

They nod.

"You look like you your dressed up for Halloween. As a pirate and cat woman." I said pointing to what their wearing.

I can see them trying not to smile. I let them in. We sat on the couches in the living room.

"Your father was kidnapped on the way back from the presentation. He is MIA." The man said.

"Jarvis can you turn my program on." I said.

A holographic screen popped in front of me. I started typing the tracking code.

I look back at the pair. They were studying me and talking in low whispers.

"Don't tell him I put a tracking charm on him. I hid it on him because he always disappears." I said.

They smiled and nodded. It started loading and a holographic map appeared. We all looked at it. When it showed a location I looked at them.

"Nat is going to stay with you until we get your dad back." The man said. I shrug. He leaves and I looked at Nat.

"Are you hungry I'm making dinner." I said.

She shrugs and follows me into the kitchen. I get out things for spaghetti and started making it. When it was down I put it into two bowls and we sit down and started eating.

"You know how to cook?" She asked surprised eating the delicious spaghetti.

"I learned. If I didn't then Dad would be getting fast food every night. I don't see how he loves that stuff. I like fresh food that's made with fresh ingredients." I said.

She nods and we finish eating. I gave her the tour of the house and showed her my project.

"What grade are you in?" She asked.

"Senior in college. I double major in technology and engineering. Dad says once I get those I can go back and get more if I wanted to. I'm thinking on getting a degree in psychology and criminal profiling." I said looking at her.

"Whose your mother?" She asked.

"I don't know. Nor do I care. She didn't want me she told Dad that to. I was her mistake. Unwanted. Dad raised me the best he can. He wanted me to be the best I could I beat him in schooling. As he graduated from MIT when he was 12. I'm about to graduate and I'm ten." I said.

"That's quite the achievement." She said.

"It's hard for me. Sure I know things of it is said but I have learning disabilities. I have Dyslexia and ADHD. Building keeps me from bouncing the walls. And Dyslexia well it takes me extra long to read. So Dad gets me audio recordings of the books." I said.

"Oh that does seem hard. I think it's time for bed." Nat said.

I nod and walked to my bed room and got ready for bed. Nat tucked me in and I fell asleep shortly after I heard her whisper good night Lilly Bee.