14

(^^What Lilly looks like^^)

I woke up with an arm around my waist and my nose in a neck. I felt warm and safe, i knew it was Percy. He woke up and smiled at me. I smiled a little He let me go and get reasy for the day. 

He met me in the common room and we walked to the great hall for breakfast. He talked to me about the books I read this past month. We walked into the great hall and sat down. He started putting food on my plate. I sighed and gave him a pout. He shook his head and pointed to the food. I turned to the mountian of food and grabbed the fork. It started to bend. I quickly put it back on the table. It disappeared and a new one replaced it. I grabbed it and started slowly eating leaning on Percy. 

"Lilly dear heres your scheduale." The professor said. 

I grabbed it and scrunched my eyebrows. Percy read it to me and then explained who the teachers are and how do they teach. I find his voice very soothing. I nod. We left early and he showed me where my classes are at. He gave me a hug before going to his own class. I stood there outside of potions rereading the potions textbook. 

We were let in and I sat by a nervous boy. 

"it's okay. Just relaxand follow the instructions." I said quietly and softly. He nodded and took a deep breath. The potion master dramatically swooped into the classroom and started his speech. He picked on Harry and I was steaming. I was literally steaming. 

"Are you okay?" The boy I just calmed down asked. I stared unmoving at the Potions professor. 

He looked up and saw my position. 

"Ms. Stark I suggest you calm yourself before you get detention." He stated. Everyone looked at me. I took a deep breath and the steam stopped. He nodded and told us what to do. I guided the boy whos name is Neville through the potion. When we finished it looked perfect. I bottled it and labeled it. Neville started working on the clean up. I put the potion on his desk and turned and help Neville clean the rest up. 

I saw a potion about to blow. I took a deep breathe and put my hands foreword. It exploded but it didn't hurt anyone. Students looked at me shocked as did the professor. I slowly put my hands down and grabbed the table feeling dizzy with how much power I used. I then promptly collapsed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with someone holding my hand. I looked over and saw Percy. I gently squeezed his hand, his head snapped up and looked me in the eyes. 

"I was so worried. When I heard you were in the hospital ward after potions I was scared that you were hit from a potion gone wrong." He said worried falling from his mouth like a waterfall. 

"I saw a potion about to blow. There was no time to get people away from the potion. So out of instinct I pushed my hands foreword and a dome covered it. I didn't realize that it ws draining." I whispered looking into his eyes. 

"You are a hero." He smiled whispering. I smiled. 

"Only for you Perce" I whispered. his thumb softly wipes my cheek. We heard a clearing of throat. We looked up and saw the headmaster, the matron and my father." We both blanched. 

Dad was smirking. Dumbledore was smiling and the matron rolled her eyes. 

"Percy is it. Lets have a talk shall we." Dad said. Percy looked at me. He stood up and kissed my cheek. He walked over to dad and dad put an arm around Percy's shoulder and I can see him getting paler. 

The matron started checking me. 

"Nice fellow you have Lilly." Dumbledore said. 

"He makes me feel safe and keeps my memories away." I whispered. 

"I can see that. What you did in potions was dangerous for you to do. Your house is rewarded two hundred points." he said and left. My father went with him leaving a pale Percy. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. He looked at me in the eyes and gave a squeeze. He smiled I smiled. I was able to leave. Percy took me back to his room where he got for himself for being a prefect. My trunk and things were put by the closet. 

Percy looked at it confused. "The headmaster thinks it's better if you keep me calm." I whispered t him. 

He looked at me and smiled. He gently lifts my chin and his soft lips were put on my lips. My body became jello. For the night we cuddled and I fell asleep with no nightmares.