21

I woke up the next day in a chipper mood. Harry was smiling as I sat across from Hermione, Ron and himself. 

"Thank you Lilly." He said. 

I look at him with a gleam in my eye. "I don't know what your talking about." I said. He caught on and just smiled. 

"So what are your plans for the summer Lilly." Hermione asked. 

"Home. build things with my dad like we used to. Talk to Bucky and Steve again. And probably train again with Uncle Nick." I said lowly at the end.

"Oh that will be fun." Harry said. 

"Yeah if your not going back to live with the American government and keep getting tested and watched because I'm technically too dangerous and can take over the world." I said taking a bite of my food while people stared.

"Lilly will you be coming over the burrow for half of the summer." I heard Percy ask.

I stopped and my body went rigid. 

"I would only come if Mrs. Weasley asks me to." I said. My tone cold. 

"Lilly I'm sorry I wasn't myself." He said. 

"Then tell me how." I said looking at him with tears wanting to fall. 

"I had went to the kitchens that night. I was hungry, but she was there and gave me a slice of cake. There must've been a love potion." He said.

"Your lying. Do you want to know how I know your lying Percy." I asked looking at him with coldness.

"That bracelet I gave you My mothers helped me put charms and protections on it. You can't be potioned, spelled. our forced to do that. It will make a barrier surround you until the situation is over. Another reason is when You stopped loving me like your pendant said for my love it came off my neck and turned into an arrow. Because I gave you my heart and when you stopped my magic went to finish the vow. To kill me because of what you did. Dumbledore stopped the arrow so what it did to me instead was plunged me into the lake and spend days for my magic to heal the heart that was ripped to pieces." I said standing up. My hair was on fire and you can hear the wolfs howl. I heard a whimper from the head table. It was a red hair man that has scars all over. 

"Lilly dear can you calm down?" Dumbledore asked. 

"Yeah, I'm going to head home." I seethed. I turned and stalked away with my dress billowing behind me.

I went home to find a mess.