10

Lilly's POV-

Pain is all I feel. It's clouding everything I knew. I felt my senses clouded, I could hear noises but they were unidentifiable. I saw from the start of birth of my life to my memories of my childhood.

"Lilly can you hear me baby? Please wake up. Please." I heard daddy beg.

'Daddy loves me. Starks stick together.' I thought.

I try to move my fingers.

"Lilly that's it! Come on open your pretty little eyes." I heard daddy say excitedly.

My eye lids felt too heavy. But I tried I slowly open them. The beeping sounds are loud. I look slowly to daddy. He looks to have hardly any sleep or shave. I scrunch my nose at the smell.

"How are you feeling?" Dad asked.

I open my mouth and tried to say something but no noise came out. I couldn't even hear my breath.

"Bruce! Get in here!" Daddy yelled worried.

Bruce runs in and sees me awake. He starts to check everything. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I tried to talk but I felt burning that spread through my body. My mouth gapes as if I was screaming but no noises come out. I was pushed down and I can here someone yelling and a pinch and I was in a plain white room.

I looked around and see three ladies.

"Lilly Bee Stark. You have an important destiny. You will have our blessing. Good luck young one." They said and I sat up with fast quiet breaths.

I was pushed down and I saw images of the future It was Bruce's future. I started sobbing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been three months since the Attack on New York. Three months since I saw the three ladies. Three months since everyone I touch I see their death. In two weeks I will be eleven. I haven't made a noise since then. I was in my room at the Hive hugging my knees watching videos people sent me in thanks for what I did for them.

There was a soft knock. I look at the door to see Dad and an Old man with a long beard. I knocked on the cabinet and they walked in.

"Albus told me that your are a witch. He is from a magic school in Scotland." Dad says softly. He reaches to touch me and I back away and hold my head. I get up and grabbed an expo marker and walked to the white board.

'Please don't touch me.' I wrote.

"Honey, I miss my hugs. But since you woke up from that coma you were in you get scared when you were touched." Daddy said on the verge of tears.

I don't dare look at him.

'You'll understand. But I can't tell you yet. I'm still trying to figure it out myself. I'm sorry, Loki was right. I was a monster. I had hurt people while fighting. I hurt them!' I wrote and slammed the capped marker back to the rack.

"Lilly Bee Stark! Don't you dare think that. He was a psychotic Norse god. You saved the world and in the process was stabbed several times. You were a miracle that you survived and I'm glad you did. You are all I have left." Said Dad.

I sigh. I looked at the man who seems to be studying me. I just nod and leave the room. I walked out of the tower walked around on the streets. People will thank me. I gave a nod and I tapped my throat and made a motion to lips are sealed and they perfectly understood what I meant.