8

I ran into Fury. He saw me crying and asked me what's wrong.

"I can't be a hero because I'm a lab rat." I sobbed.

"Who said that?" He asked.

"Daddy was arguing to Steve because Steve was made from a Lab that he wasn't a hero because of it." I said sniffing. He picked me up and walked back to the lab with my head buried in his neck and him rubbing my back.

"If that subject comes back up. You will be tortured. Do you understand me!?" Fury yelled out.

"Yes sir." I heard people say.

Someone tried to pry myself off Fury but I wouldn't let go.

"Lilly you are going to be passed to Bucky. Alright?" Fury said.

I loosened and let myself be passed to Bucky I wrap around him and bury my face in his neck.

"Lilly Bee. How is the Hive." I heard Dad ask.

"I love it." I said.

"The hive?" Bruce asked.

"It's a Building I design and managed the build. I'm using it as a learning center for those under privileged families that struggle with money to pay for tutoring. There's going to be a self defense class, technology class, coding class, tutoring for k-12." I said looking at him from Bucky's shoulder.

"That's a wonderful idea." Bruce said. I smiled.

"I thought it would be a good place for people to meet and help each other. New York is dangerous. I want people to know how to defend themselves. People die on the streets all the time. Kids flunk school because the teachers are not relating things they teach. Kids learn better when you compare it to something they love or like." I said.

An explosion hit and I was blasted away from everyone. I felt hurt and anger. I stood up and my arms lit on fire. I then start walking to the gun shots. When I appeared in the doorway the enemies stopped scared wondering who I am. Fury looks back and sees me and his eyes widen.

A fire ball forms in my hand and I threw it at the group. They dive to the ground.

"Surrender." I state in a voice I hardly recognize. They shakily raise their hands. People cuff them and knock them out. I turn and walked away. I heard the hulk roar.

I turn the corner and looked into his eyes.

"Surrender." I state.

The Hulk froze and his head bowed. He begin to shrink. I turned and walked to the prison chambers.

I walked in just as Loki appeared behind a man. I threw a fire ball and Loki hissed as it burned his shoulder.

"How dare you hurt a god Mortal." Loki said.

"You have pissed me off already. You call me mindless monster. But are you sure it wasn't you looking in the mirror?" I said.

The mans face formed into anger. He stormed to me and swung his spear. Two swords of fire formed in my hand and blocked the attack.

We started fighting. The man started turning blue and I frowned I threw fire at him. He disappeared I felt so tiered. My fire turned off and my knees buckled. I started falling but the man caught me. He carried me to the infirmary. Fury met us there and he seems to be studying me.

"What happened?" Fury asked.

"She was fighting Loki. She saved me but I guess she used up so much energy that she's too tiered.