15

I woke up to something tickling me. I groan and turn away. I heard his chuckle.

"Leave me be. Me want sleep." I whined.

I heard his chuckles getting loader. I open my eyes and see him above me.

I gave him a pout. He got me up and into his embrace. I burry my head into his neck.

"Did my dad threaten you?" I asked softly.

"Only a little." He said back.

I got dressed not carrying that he could see and took his arm. He had my bag and his and we walked to the great hall with mindless banter.

"Lilly how are you?" Harry asked as me and Percy sat down.

"I'm fine. I wanted to sleep but I wasn't going to get that when I have classes." I said with a pout.

Harry gave me a smirk. A trouble making smirk.

"I can tell." He said and waggled his eyebrows. I blushed and bury my head in Percy. Percy was chuckling.

"I like her, Percy is actually being tolerable and more fun." I heard Ron mutter to the twins.

Percy took me to class and I hugged him. He walked to his class as I talked to Harry, Ron and Neville. I was told what happened in the classes I missed yesterday, when the professor got DADA came. He let us in and I sat in the front with Neville. I wrote down notes and copied them for Neville who was having a hard time. He thanked me and we went to our next class.

Me and Percy were closer and Percy seem to relax more and is less demanding of others. I even got a letter from his parents that I should come over sometime in the summer.

I took Percy to New York with me for Christmas. He met the team and I showed him New York. He had a blast. I asked Dad if I can stay with the Weasleys for half the Summer. He agreed as long as I don't do the dirty. I blushed so hard everyone on the team was laughing at my face. But I didn't mind I was going to the Weasleys. On July first I went to the Weasleys.

As soon as I appeared and tackled Percy in a hug. He chuckled but held me tighter. We heard cat calls and whistles even a clearing of throats.

I blushed and Percy loosened his hold and let me turn to his Parents. I gave a sheepish smile and they smile.

"So you must be Lilly. Percy talks about you constantly." Mrs. Weasley said.

I laughed and looked at Percy's blushing face.

"Yes I'm Lilly Bee Stark." I said.

"How are you dear?" She asked.

"Better now that I'm here." I said softly.

They smiled. "Hope your hungry." Mrs. Weasley said.

I just nod. "You have been eating right?" Percy asked softly.

"Yes and Dad has been increasing my portions like you usually do." I said.

He smiled. "Good." He said.

I leaned on him and close my eyes. He picked me up and I squeaked but settled in his arms.

"Your spoiling her." I heard one of the twins.

"Yeah it's not like she gets spoiled enough at school." The other said.

"Your just jealous you don't have a girlfriend boys." I said.

"She did not just say that." They said in sync. 

I can hear everyone's snicker.

"She did boys." I heard Mr. Weasley day.

"We just call War." They said and ran off. I open my eyes to see Percy looking at me.

"Did they forget I am a nerd and so is my awesome boyfriend. Oh and that I'm a child of lady magic?" I asked. They others looked at me confused and then worried. I just stayed comfortable in Percy's arms as he walked us up to his room. I started putting protection enchantments all around his room. They can't come in to do anything. Percy helped me out and then He go out a necklace. 

The necklace is a silver chain with a gold locket. Inscribed on the locket it say for my love. Inside was a picture us cuddling and the other side had us kissing. A tear sled down my face. I looked up at him. He wiped the tears away and placed a soft long kiss on my lips. I hugged him and we protection charms on the necklace that will protect me and the necklace. I then gave him a bracelet that I already charmed to protect him. It was a silver bracelet that inscribed, 'with all my heart till my heart stops beating I'll be yours'. He cried and held me as we talked about simple things. When it was dinnertime we walked down and sat down next to each other. 

"Why does it look like the both of you were crying?" Asked Ginny. 

Everyone looked at us. I squirmed. "Because the both of us got gifts for each other and we were emotional about it." Percy said. 

"What did you get Lilly?" Ginny asked. 

I showed her my locket and then she looked at Percy expectantly. Percy showed his bracelet. She read it and squealed.  Dinner was filled with talk about future plans, and occasionally Mr. Weasley would ask about things in the muggle world. The night was good, I fell asleep with no nightmares in the arms of my boyfriend.