5

When the jet landed I was escorted off. Many stared at shocked. I was covered head to toe in blood, My face was blank of emotion and I had a bent scalpel in my hand from using my strength. They escorted me to a room to clean up and change. They left me a tight agent uniform.

I took a long hot shower and scrub me clean. But I still feel like I'm covered in blood. I get out and put on the cloths. I walk outside the room to find a Bucky leaning on the wall. I hugged him. He put an arm around me and forced me to look up.

"What you did was to survive. No one can blame you for what you did. They hurt you and you fought back. You survived and so did I. You helped me escape, and I helped you. You didn't go through that alone." He said. I nod and bury my head in the upper part of his stomach. My shortness showing I still a child and I killed all those people.

Bucky led me to the control center where I hear dad. I ran and tackled him to the floor. I buried my head in his neck. I can hear him shushing me and rubbing my back. On the screen was pictures of inside the compound I was at. It was covered in blood. There was also a picture of me sitting against the was gripping the scalpel.

I looked away. Bucky came up.

"I owe your daughter. She freed me and protected my back side. I would have died if it weren't for her. She did her best to protect the others. They were weak from lack of food. She wasn't able get to them before the hydra agents started to over load us." Bucky said.

Dad nodded. He gave a nod to Fury and a glare that said we weren't done. Daddy lead me to the car and got me seat belted and drove us to the home. I sat In my room curled into blankets and a lap top. I started running a time loop and made sure if dad was watching that I was just playing some games on my laptop. I plugged in the drive and started decoding the files. I started reading through them.

The one in Germany turned out to be the base of operation with separate small bases around the world. I saved the information and closed the information, put my necklace back on and turned it onto some game while I hear dad coming. My eyes zooming through the screen trying not to fall. I hear dad open the door. I fell, I sigh in aggravation.

"What's wrong Lilly Bee?" He asked.

"I fell off the platform." I said looking up.

"Want to help me build something?" He asked.

I nodded and got up. I got dressed in the stained overalls and plain white stained t-shirt. I followed him down to the lab.

He started telling me about how he is Ironman and He wanted a more efficient suit. We started building when Dad's friend Rhodes came down.

"Nice to see you back Lilly Bee." Rhodes said. I stiffened as I remember what happened. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off and ran up stairs and into my room slamming my door.

"Are you upset Miss. Lilly?" Jarvis asked.

"Of course I am. How would you feel killing a base full of agents to escape. There were five other survivors and I couldn't save them. I was too worried about me being shot. I was being over run. Sure Bucky just used a gun from an agent I killed but All I had time for was the scalpel that was laying in the tray beside me after they plunged a needle in me. All I was looking for was phone so I can call for help. But they had radios with German frequencies. I keep seeing what happened. I keep seeing myself killing the people. They only had one phone and that was on a guy in the control center." I said tears pouring.

"But you are safe. You saved Bucky. You did your best." Jarvis replied.

"It doesn't matter I still killed and people still died." I screamed out holding my head.

I fell into darkness with memories overcoming my dreams.