12

I woke up every morning doing my best to read the horrid books that takes me so long to read.

I would be forced to go eat and I was partially okay with it. Everyone was running around gathering their things. As we are supposed to go to the train station. I had texted Dad for the past two weeks telling him how it's going.

I guessed that we teleported because I saw the train station and the future of someone. I covered my ears. The screams for the death.

"Are you alright Lilly?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

I just nod and follow her group. She was telling the twins to go through when a boy walked up with a trunk.

"How do you..." the boy asked.

"Don't worry dear. It's Ron's and Lilly's first time too." Mrs. Weasley pointed out.

I gave a shy wave and Ron gave a nod. The boy went I went after him then everyone else. I put my things one the train. I saw the boy struggle. I grabbed his trunk with one hand and lifted it up to the rack. He gapped at me. I point to the bench. He nodded and I sat down.

"So your name is Lilly?" He asked.

I nod. I lifted one finger and I got a notebook down.

'I'm Lilly Bee Stark. When touched I can see their death. So I don't mean to be rude but please don't touch me. It pains me to see it.' I wrote.

He read it.

"It's okay I understand. I'm Harry Potter." He said.

I smile recognizing the name. I gave him a nod.

"So How were you able to lift my trunk?" He asked.

'I was kidnapped and experimented on last year.' I wrote. I showed him.

"Oh sorry for mentioning it." Harry said.

'It's okay. Maybe you can help keep people from angering me. I have other things that's hard to control when angry.' I wrote.

He nodded. We were soon joined by Ron. He introduced himself and I curled up in the corner with my arms hugging my knees. I watch things go by.

"Harry Potter must be in here. I'm Malfoy Draco Malfoy." A blonde kid said.

I looked over. Ron snickers. Draco looks about to hurt. I stood up in front of my friends.

"And who are you?" He asked.

I lit my arms on fire. He screamed and ran out. I extinguished it and sat down. I go back into position as the boys gap at me. I close my eyes. I could hear footsteps hurrying towards our direction. I can hear the boys talk about quidditch. The door opened but I didn't move.

"It's her she lit her arms on fire. She tried to burn me!" I heard Draco shriek.

"Don't touch her. She was kidnapped when last year. And is still suffering from it." I heard Ron.

"Lilly can you wake up. There is someone wanting to talk to you." I heard Harry.

I slowly blink my eyes. And rub them. I blink looking around. I see a girl with a badge. I grabbed my notebook and wrote.

'Yes' I showed her.

"This boy says you threatened to burn him with your fire arms." The girl said carefully.

'I can't even talk. And I was asleep. I don't like getting into conflict. I was cut open last year by some Germans. Please just leave me alone.' I wrote with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Sorry. I'll take my leave." The girl said dragging Draco out but the shoulder while scolding him on harassment.

Ron snickered. I grabbed my uniform and was about to leave, when another girl came in and bumped into me. I froze and my mouth went to scream with no sound I put my hands to my ears. I fell to my knees flood of tears poured down my cheeks.

"So Sorry. Are you okay your not hurt are you. What did I do?" The girl said worried.

"Don't touch her. She will watch it again. When she comes in physical contact with someone she sees their future and death." Ron said quickly.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too. I just can't in here to ask if you seen a frog. A boy lost his." The girl said worried.

I slowly got up and moved back to the corner. Held out my hand and a frog came flying through the door landing on my hand. I held it to the girl. She took the squirming frog and thanked me. I nod and slowly grabbed my cloths I walked to the restrooms and got changed. I braided my hair and looked in the mirror. My eyes have a mix or green, silver, purple, and orange flacks in them. I look pail and my lips are pouty. I walked out and I was slammed to the wall. Images flash through my mind as I was punched in the stomach.

"Hey You there stop it right now." A boy called. I can hear them running and another set of images went through my mind. Tears poured down my face as I scrunch up.

"Lilly!" I heard the familiar red headed Weasley. I believe it was Percy I read books with him.

"Who did this to you?" He asked.

"H-Hurts." I whispered. The first sound that came out of my mouth for three months.

"Lilly you spoke." He said surprised.

"T-to M-much P-pain" I whispered choked.

"Shh it's okay." He whispered. He put me on his lap and I curled into him crying. He rubbed my back.

'Sorry child. You now have the choice to see the death and futures when you touch. You may speak. You were just healing and your healing is finally done and you can speak.' The woman spoke.

I started to relax in his hold.

"Are you okay now Lilly?" I heard Percy whisper huskily in my ear.

I move my head to his neck. He smells of parchment and ink. My warm breath fanning his neck I felt him shiver. He picked me up and brought me to Harry and Ron. Before we enter though. He whispered. "finish this later?" He asked.

I nodded my head. Percy walked in and sat me down on the bench. He nodded to the shocked boys who saw my tear stained face and Percy walked out.

"What happened?" Ron asked. Harry nodded agreeing with the question.

"I exit the bathroom and I was slammed to the wall, and punched in the stomach and A prefect found us and they ran. Percy found me and for the first time in three months I was able to hear my voice. And Percy comforted me as I cried." I said raspy.

They sat mouths agape. They then smiled and hugged me. I hugged back, and then they began trying to get me into conversations just to hear my voice.