20

I woke up to whispers. I rub my eyes from the fuzziness and look around. I see teachers surrounding Ron who is getting his leg rapped. I stood up and walked over my hands glowing blue. I touched his forehead and Ron instantly falls asleep. The blue glow from his head sled down to his bitten leg and starts to heal it. He may have a scar but that will be it. The glow flys back to me and I looked to the healers. I nod to them and walked out of the infirmary and I ran into Hermione and Harry. 

I looked at her necklace knowing what it is. 

"Be careful Hermione." I said. She nods and I walked to the lake inside the forest. I see Dementors and I glare. They screech and fly away. 

I started humming a lullaby that somehow came to my head. I hug my knees and stare at the lake. I can see the events that Harry and Hermione are going through. I keep humming and I see A man run to me. He is staring at me. He was going to ask me something but I keep humming. I look into the sky and the dementors stay away. to afraid of me. My body continues to glow as my humming grows louder. You can hear it go with the wind and repeat through the miles of trees. 

"Hear my song. Let it blow through the trees. The cheer of the children playing. The chatter of the woodland creatures hear my song. Let the melody spread to the sun the morning sun. Let the hope fill your heart. Take the beat of your drum and play your rythum." I sand softly. You can see creatures stand at the edge of the trees. I can see Harry in the trees watching. I stand up and started singing.

"When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you
If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do
Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing
Like a bolt out of the blue
Suddenly, it comes to you
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true
When a star is born
They possess a gift or two
One of them is this
They have the power to make a wish come true
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you,
If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do
Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing
Like a bolt out of the blue
Suddenly, it comes to you
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true"

The Dementors screech and fly away. I turn and look at the man. I touch his head and he glows faintly. I can see this skin thickening up and his eye full of life. He looks healthy and I can feel his mind healing from what happened to him.  I looked at Harry and gave him a nod and started walking to the animals. They surrounded me and I started petting them and giving them a kiss or two. I looked back with a smile and see Harry talking to the man and he looked at me and smiled. 

I walked back to the school and found a rat. It tried to bite me but my glow stopped him and the rat went limp. I walked to the castle and met a man with a top hat. 

"Hello Miss. Why are you up so late?" He asked. 

"I was catching a dead man." I said softly. 

The headmaster looked at me weird. I put the asleep mouse on the ground. 

"If you can do the revealing spell please." I said. 

The minister got his wand out and pointed it at the rat. He said the spell and the rat begin to transform into a man. I looked at the minister. 

"This is Peter Pettigrew

"The one who actually did the crimes that the supposed Sirius Black did." I said. 

"And how did you know this." He asked. 

"I have my ways .You can use the truth serum on him if you want." I said. 

He nodded and took the unconscious man away with him with a few auroras. I look at a smiling Headmaster and I nodded. I went back to the infirmary and lay down.