9

I woke up. I hold my head as a major headache shows up.

"Lilly how are you feeling?" I heard Steve ask.

"Like someone smashed my head a few times." I said.

I heard a few laughs.

"New York." I whispered.

"What about New York?" Dad asked.

"Loki." I said looking up at them.

I hear screams. I cover my ears. I close my eyes and I see images of people running from aliens. I open my eyes and stumble out of the bed. They gave me worried looks. I stumble out the room holding my head. With each step towards the door that leads outside I ignite on fire. I jumped off the ship and soon I fly to New York. A trail of smoke following me. I landed and glared at the aliens.

I looked to the sky and scream the pain and sorrow I feel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympian POV-

We were fighting Gaea when a scream full of pain and sorrow was heard. All battles stop the monsters whimper and ran into the shadows. Gaea clutches her heart and sinks into the earth. We flashed to the scream.

We stood amongst the ruins. Aliens flying around. A girl that looks like she is made of fire looking up at the sky screaming holding her ears. The alien stops holding their ears and a Norse God of mischief appears on a ledge glaring at the girl.

"I should have killed you when I fought you girl. Then the world will bow before me." The Norse said.

The girl stops and slowly looks at the man.

"Blood of many is on your hands Norse god. A crime so unforgivable that the pain they suffered you will suffer too. May Lady fates deal with your punishment." The girl said.

Monsters popped out of the shadows and head to the aliens and they clash in a fight. The Norse God disappears and reappears behind the girl. The girl's body distinguishes and there stood a girl with brown hair and her eyes are a mixture of colors. She looked like a mixture of Hera, Artemis, Hestia, and Hectate. She turns to face the man.

The sound of jet's came and they looked up to see a plane. They looked at each other. The Norse swung his scepter at the girl. The girl grabbed the scepter and glared at the man. The scepter starts to bend.

"You Mortal are ruining my plans. You destroying my Scepter. You will die by my hands very painfully." loki said.

They started fighting and Loki starts to get irritated and copies of himself appear round her. A group of people run to her aid but we afraid they are a little late. She throws the copies farther then possible, but while she was doing that. The scepter stabs through her. She gasps and screams and a hammer hits Loki throwing him back.

The Iron machine Lands by the girl and the mask flips off. Tears fall from his eyes.

"Lilly Bee my baby. I'm sorry Daddy wasn't here with you. Please stay alive for me. Remember us Starks stay together neither big nor small Stark is a Stark." The man said.

There was sniffles watching the father crying over his daughter. He picks her up and she gave a cry of pain.

"I'll take the pain away. I promise my little bee." The man said.

He fly's to this Beehive looking building that Athena was basically drooling. Us Olympians look at each other and flash away.