6

I woke up in the middle of the night crying. I went to the lab and started building to calm my nerves.

I had music playing to drown out the sounds that keep replaying in my head.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and looked to see it was Dad. I took a large breath.

"Sorry Dad did I wake you?" I asked.

"No. I woke up from the memories Of Afghanistan." He said.

I just nodded.

Months went on with this. Nat would train me and some times Clint her partner would. They found out my super strength. And we're surprised.

"Hydra?" Nat has asked.

I just nod and they trained me how to hold back some strength. I helped finish building the tower with the crew it looked so cool. The widows look like hexagons and on top of the building it says the beehive. I smiled and thanked the crew. I went outside to the garden.

"I like it." I heard Bucky. I turned and smiled.

"Bucky!" I said. I threw myself at him.

He laughed and twirled me around. He set me down.

"The beehive. I feel like you had something to do with it." He said.

"I designed and managed this." I said.

"This is my friend Steve Rodgers." Bucky said directing to the man beside him.

"Yes. Nice to meet you captain." I said shaking his hand.

"How did you...?" Steve asked.

"I'm Lilly Bee Stark. Howard Stark was my grandpa. You have a museum you know." I said.

"Oh." Steve said.

I nodded.

"How are you feeling. Have you been getting some sleep?" Bucky asked.

"I can't stay asleep. I would wake up an hour later from seeing what I did. I have to control my strength. I almost killed someone when training." I said trying not to cry. Bucky pulled me into a hug.

"Want to see it. The lower levels are going to hold my lessons I'm going to teach. It's going to busy like a beehive." I said. He nods and looks at Steve. He nods. I bring them inside the building. The lobby was filled with tables, chairs, a snack bar. Theres cameras in the corner. I lead them through the building telling what each room is going to be used for. I then told them that I'll teach them technology as a beginner.

They left saying goodbye. I could hear Steve ask what happened to me to cause what I said. Bucky begins telling him what happened to me and how I saved him.