xi. cry

❝Everything will be okay in the end

❝Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, Then it's not the end.❞ Ed Sheeran

HWANG EUNBI.

SIXTY MINUTES EARLIER.

eunbi ran the way to dance practice to avoid the stares students most likely will throw at her if she didn't walk fast enough. she covered her face with the (super) oversized hoodie she always wore when she felt the need to hide her face other than burying her face in her messy brown hair.

oh, and she also lied about no one going to bother her.

it wasn't not true. it was still true in some parts but it wasn't the complete truth. jackson's fan club always bothered her after every scandal he had. they didn't give her a hard time but they always found ways to at least torture her a little bit to force her to break up with him. it never happened so they continued with their business with her. they never went to far much because they might get expelled if they were found out or if someone told the director, so it wasn't like it was bullying.

it was more like bothering.

"i'm here." eunbi says, opening the door to the dance studio that the school had. a few people were already there, stretching and exercising before their rehearsal. hoseok stopped stretching and smiled.

"eunbi! you're finally here! you got my text right?" eunbi nodded and set her bag aside, tightening her shoelaces and plopping down the floor to stretch. "there's this new part i'd like you to add to your performance since i think it'll look cool with the dance you're already doing." he explained. he did a little spin on the spot and smiled his usual sunshine smile. "because, i, your amazing dance instructor has finally done a part that will finally be your dance's end part."

she beamed in response, she had trouble on having a part where the dance will end. she was dancing to rihanna's "do your thang" as her performance that she'll send the dance teacher, the whole thing was important so she did her best to find something that'll fit the end.

"let's see it!" she said and whooped for him. momo, a japanese tansfer student in the middle of stretching also cheered him on.  hoseok smiled bashfully before taking his spot in the center.

he did the whole dance effortlessly even though the dance was made for a girl and even though the dance was quite sexy. at the end of the song he flipped his head round three times before ending it with three body rolls with his left foot was in a kind of tip toe position.

"what the hell." momo mumbled mumbled loudly while someone had their mouth wide open. "that was amazing sunbae! what the fuck. dance that to yoongi sunbae and he'll fall in love with you almost immediately." she snorted at her last sentence and even hoseok chuckled in response and said 'maybe'

"that was amazing. 's it really okay if i used that part though?" eunbi asked standing up finally, taking the spot next to him.

unbeknownst to all of them, someone was watching them behind the doors.