finale. navillera

❝I could tell the moment I saw you

You’re something special

I could feel it in your eyes

I could feel my heart dropping❞

GFRIEND, Navillera

JUNG YERIN, HWANG EUNBI AND OTHERS.

WEDDING DAY.

hwang eunbi is absolutely not crying.

okay, maybe she is.

she sat at the far left corner of the church, sniffling quietly to herself, tears blinding her vision as she watched the now married couple kiss.

"here." someone passed her tissues and eunbi looked up to see yuju smiling at her while offering it, she was holding hands with yewon and eunbi almost cooed at the sight of them. "thanks." she mumbled, accepting the handkerchief.

she had met yuju before the wedding started after eunha introduced her to the singer, casually adding that she was once yerin's ex and in which yuju denied and eunbi laughing along with them.

yuju was surprisingly nice and sweet to her despite earning the title of "yerin's ex" in her mind. she was loud and funny and seemed to be super in love with yewon by the way she looks at the youngest with the most disgusting heart eyes eunbi has ever seen.

yuju and yerin were a bit awkward after greeting each other but slowly warmed up to each other as friends. eunbi didn't feel any jealousy but enjoyed seeing how flustered yerin looked after yuju asked if they did 'it' yet.

when the two broke away, the guests clapped politely and eunbi saw yerin at the side holding back tears of joy.

eunha grabbed a mic from somewhere, pink in the face with happiness. "who wants food?!" she exclaimed the guests cheered even louder.

"then let's go!" sojung shouted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the after party was amazing. the gold theme that the now married picked out earned compliments from guests, and the food tasted divine. the four girls were chatting on the table, foods forgotten.

yuju and yewon suddenly dissapeared a few minutes after the party started, sojung suspected that the both of them were making out in some broom closet like the last time. (sojung caught them and almost dropped her mug in her feet in shock.)

they were talking about how many times they've became bridemaids or flower girls for a wedding.

"i was a flower girl for two times." eunbi told the group, playing with her fork absentmindly. "then i became a bridesmaid for three times i think. i've attended a lot of weddings."