xii. cry&smile

❝God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle and a reward for your faithfulness

❝God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust him and don't give up.❞ IBelieve.com

JUNG YERIN & HWANG EUNBI.

TWENTY MINUTES EARLIER.

yerin was sprinting in the hallways as she went to find where eunbi is. after she got out of her class, she immediately went looking for her.

she tried the dance studio ("eunbi? she went to her classes like an hour ago or something." jina answered from her crouching position, yerin thanked her and went out to continue looking for eunbi.) her last class ("hwang eunbi? that class ended earlier. maybe she's in the cafeteria?") and the cafeteria like the teacher said.

she texted eunbi on where she is while looking for her but she doubted that she'll even respond.

"ah, eunbi, where are you?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NOW.

yerin was walking down the hallway when she passed by the girls' bathroom, it seemed weird to her how there were hushed voices and a few rustling. she was thinking of maybe leaving them alone since it wasn't her buisness and she was trying to find where eunbi was anyway.

BANG.

what the fuck.

she jumped in her spot and looked at the door with a digusted face. so now they were getting rough. fucking freshmen and their sex drive.

there were some girls laughing in the background, and she was shocked. so, it wasn't freshmen and their sex drive. it was someone getting bullied. as a person who's very opposed to bullying, abuse and sexual harassment, she was ready to start kicking their asses. but she remembered that eunbi needed her help so she backed away hesitantly.

until she heard a familiar voice.

it sounded so damn familiar.

months of having to listen to her pleading. her cries. her begs.

eunbi.

fuck.

she didn't think twice and just slammed the door open. the scene before her making her even livid.

four girls were looking at her with a shocked expression of someone that was just caught doing something they shouldn't do. one had her foot extended to kick but retracted it awkwardly, two let eunbi go and the other one released her hand from eunbi's hair.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?" yerin asked, voice cold.

"s-sunbae." a girl with high heels answered, stuttering for a reply but couldn't find any.