xxi. cry

❝I used to believe in forever

❝I used to believe in forever.. But forever is too good to be true.❞

HWANG EUNBI.

eunbi was all alone in the hospital room. yerin went to the academy for a request of abscence for a few weeks to take care of her girlfriend. she still hasn't come back yet and eunbi was getting impatient. she shouldn've finished by now.

the younger girl was used to being alone. but she missed the older's comforting scent and her face that always calmed her down.

she sighed, deciding to do the heap of homeworks and essays that was sitting in the hospital table in front of her.

since she was already confined in the hospital for about three weeks already, she knew that if she doesn't finish this soon she will be done for. her scholarship wil be taken away and she will have to pay for her college fees. and it was DAMN expensive. eunbi didn't have any money to pay that much and she didn't want to explain everything to her parents what had happened.

to be honest, she wasn't close with any of her family members. her oldest brother was never there for her, he went to america when she was about ten years old and only came back when he found a woman to spend his life with. eunbi didn't come home when they got married and ignored the calls they made. she didn't talk to them for over three years.

(there was one time that eunha and eunbi were left alone. yerin was buying something for both of them to eat and sojung and yewon were still in their classes. the shorter (eunha) unknowingly asking a very sensitive question.

"hey. your mom called me today. she asked me how you were doing in your classes. did you tell her about your accident?" eunha asked casually. eunbi froze immediately, halting in her movements.

"uh."

"because they were asking me on how you were doing on your classes? i mean."

"we don't talk. it's better that way." eunbi said quickly.

"huh? but -" when she saw her friend pretending to sleep she just scoffed and turned away from her figure.)

she didn't have anyone in her life besides yerin, the trio and her dance crew. her scholarship that makes her reach her dreams that were once impossible.

and that's enough. she just wishes it stays that way forever.

but we all know forever doesn't exist.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

t

he girl was busy humming lightly to the group performing on the tv while she did her work. it was tiring and she just wanted to give up on math. she hated it.

she sighed, running her hands through her hair in frustration. she can't understand how someone actually solves all this problems. like, what the hell that is some serious skills.

knock knock.

"ms. hwang? you have a visitor. he isn't listed in the regular visits." the nurses muffled voice said. eunbi lowered the volume on the tv and turned her full attention to the door.

"he?"

"yes ms. he says he's your friend? his name is jung hoseok. he was really in a hurry to see you." the nurse answered again.

"oh, it's okay. hoseok sunbae is my friend. you can let him in." she said. eunbi organized the scattered books in the bed table while she did this.

"okay, ms." the nurse's soft voice said, opening the door for the male to come in.

eunbi expected hoseok to walk in suave-like and cool. but she didn't expect him to be sweaty like he just run a mile or just came out of dance practice.

he was mumbling the same things ("eunbi. i'm so sorry.") as he paced around the room, like he wanted to just cry in frustration.

"what-what's the problem? why are you like that?" eunbi stuttered, voice laced with worry and confusion.

hoseok stopped pacing and gave her a serious look. it was one of the expressions he used when he was angry, frustrated or stressed about something. it wasn't a good sight.

"eunbi, i'm sorry." he apologized, running his hands through his sweaty hair.

"what are you apologizing for?" eunbi asked, confused. hoseok sighed once again, this time it was obvious on what he was feeling: stressed, tired and angry.

"i couldn't do anything. fuck, i'm so sorry." he apologized again.

"what - just tell me. this suspense is killing me!" she exclaimed.

"you. . . you got kicked out of the academy."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

just when all of you thought it was getting fluffier, lol.

hi to my filipino readers and international ones as well!! thank you so much for your kind words that really cheered me up.

also, thank you so so much for #573 in fanfiction. it doesn't seem much but oh my god!!

thank you. i love all of you.

 i love all of you