xvii. cry

❝Someday I will tell you all the things I didn't say

❝Someday I will tell you all the things I didn't say.❞ GFriend, Rough

JUNG YERIN, HWANG EUNBI & KIM YEWON.

eunbi was having a hard time.

yerin was worried.

yewon was picking her nails at the corner.

the hospital room was quiet, the faint sound of the tv filling up the room. yerin was beside eunbi at her bed while yewon sat at the sofa in the corner of the room.

the doctor's news was far from great. it was terrible.

eunbi felt like her world came crashing down at her and she felt like she couldn't breath.

". . .and your legs are fractured and you probably won't be able to dance till next year." the doctor said, tapping the clipboard with her pen. "your stomach is okay, the blow wasn't hard enough to injure it completely. although because of your last accident and now, it might take longer to heal and you'll probably have trouble moving your upper body."

eunbi's lip quivered. just as she thought.

"i. . ." she didn't know what to say. she wanted to scream, wanted to just cry her eyes out and punch every single person she saw.

yerin saw how the smaller girl trembled, the grip on her hand becoming tight and it hurt her a bit. she used her free hand to pat the younger's back, sometimes brushing her fingertips through the girl's freshly washed hair.

"doc, can you give us a moment please?" she said to the doctor. the doctor nodded and looked at the girl sympathetically before turning her heels, walking to the door and shutting it softly.

"eun. . ." yerin started. the girl looked up at her and flashed a small smile.

"i'm okay eonnie. i. . .i should've expected this to happen. it's just that i can't believe it. i have to stop dancing. dancing." eunbi sobbed, her tears rolling down her cheeks while she struggled to contain herself.

the youngest of the three immediately shot up from her seat and grabbed the nearest box of tissue and giving it to the crying girl.

yewon was biting her bottom lip, trying to keep her tears at bay. yewon didn't study dance or danced as a hobby, but seeing the girl cry about not being able to dance. something she was passionate about. it made her want to kick jackson's balls twice.

it wasn't just dancing. it wasn't just singing or painting or any other thing.

it was her life. she could see how dancing was a big part of the older girl's life, just as how music was a big part of her life as well.

and not being able to do so is frustrating. is hard. because it was her whole life.

"i-i'm fine. i just need some time to myself, yeah?" eunbi croaked out, a silent plea for the both of them to leave her alone for a while.