xvi. cry&smile

❝Don't forget that I'm always here for you

❝Don't forget that I'm always here for you.❞

JUNG YERIN, HWANG EUNBI & KIM YEWON.

yerin didn't think twice and hurried to eunbi and yewon, letting go of the chair she was holding. she didn't care if she (accidentaly) stepped on jackson.

"baby. . ." she said, holding back her tears as she whisked eunbi's hair away from her face to kiss her forehead. "i'm here now it's okay." yerin reassured her.

yewon was trying to regulate her breathing. trying to make sense of what was happening here and how hard she'll kick jackson's ass later.

"yewon-ah?" yerin called her and she snapped out of her thoughts, helping eunbi to lean on the wall. "can you call an ambulance and a police please? this is really serious and we need help. here's the phone." she continued, handing yewon her phone. yewon nodded and proceeded to go to yerin's room to make the call before she stopped.

"how am i supposed to tell them what happened?" she asked. looking in front of her where yerin was mumbling inchoherent things to eunbi while trying to clean her injuries as painless as possible. eunbi kept squirming and whimpering, a sign that she's holding back her pain.

yerin hesitated for a moment before saying, "tell them the truth. jackson was high and drunk and tried to kill the both of you. just. . . don't let this out to the public, okay?"

"okay." yewon said, closing the door behind her and making the necessary calls.

"hello 119, what can i do to help you?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

yerin was worried.

eunbi was in pain.

both of them didn't know what to say except words of comfort.

"i-i'm sorry i couldn't be there for you." yerin said, breaking the ice and finished the bandage she was putting on eunbi's stomach earlier. ("just so you won't lose blood.")

eunbi was now covered with bandages, yerin dressed her up in an oversized t-shirt, shorts and replaced her undergarments to make her comfortable.

there were a few bruises that were starting to become more pronounced and the cut on eunbi's lip was covered two times with bandages and three layers of ointment to stop it from bleeding.

jackson was tied down to the chair yerin used to knock him out with. his hands tied together with thick rope as well as his feet. the knife was safely stored in the kitchen's cupboards and the dorm room was freshened up.