xxix. cry

❝I wish that you were here

❝I wish that you were here. Or I were there. Or we were together anyway.❞

HWANG EUNBI.

dead.

the twenty-four year old was practically dead at this point.

her eyes were red and puffy due to the amount of times she cried, the bags under them was pure black.

the beautiful face was pale ans sunken, indicating that she hasn't slept at all.

(after watching all of jung yerin's dramas, movies and interviews to torture herself she didn't have the time to sleep except for a brief thirty minute nap.)

rolling out of her bed, she went straight to the bathroom to freshen up and after that she went straight to the cupboard that held tons of make-up brands.

it's time to put on a mask.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

it was a hectic day for her.

the girl was wearing a white cropped sweater and black high waited jeans. she also wore nike shoes for dancing.

(even if she'd rather stay at home and drown in her feelings, eunbi had work and she had to earn money to pay for her rent, food and other expenses. )

hurrying to the the bus stop, she made a sound of relief when the bus hadn't left without her yet but groaned inwardly when she saw how many people were.

even if she'd rather stay at home and drown in her feelings, eunbi had work and she had to earn money to pay for her rent, food and other expenses.

it was a busy day. the people that were waiting in the bnus stop were a mix of buisnessmen and women, elders and more.

when the vehicle arrived, they scrambled in to take seats.

sighing, she hopped in the bus, she saw that there were no seats available and just stood up, holding the metal to keep her from standing.

she was about to get her phone from her bag to play some games when someone spoke behind her.

"oooh. look at that ass, gale." she heard a guy say. eunbi felt uncomfortable when she felt gazes down her back and immediately bowed her head down, gripping the metal tightly.

"her ass is plump, man. but look at her breasts, ah, it's hard to see asian girls that have them." the girl fought the urge to roll her eyes at them. she gritted her teeth and pressed her lips tightly.

"she's pretty too. she looks natural, dude. and her height is enough. but the thighs! i want to squeeze them." she almost felt him smirk and she gulped.

this was pretty common, the young girl always getting catcalled or whistled at. at some times (a lot of times), her butt was squeezed and they whispered dirty things to her ear. if the guy was feeling confident enough, they'll move onto her breasts instead. at one time even going as below as that.