xxxv. cry&smile

❝Oh, The taste of your lips, I'm on a ride

❝Oh, The taste of your lips, I'm on a ride. You're toxic I'm slipping under.❞ Britney Spears, Toxic

JUNG YERIN & HWANG EUNBI

"do you know yerin?"

"are you like related in some way?"

these were the questions the girl avoided like plague, making excuses when they find a way to ask her about the encounter two days ago.

after another eyebrow wiggling moment with her two friends, eunbi huffed, embarassed and went out the hotel room (which she was lounging in for the past days, not even bothering to get up from her bed, only standing up when she needed to do her exercise, to take a bath and to eat. other than that, she didn't do anything.) escaping the teasing remarks of the girls.

and that was a mistake.

she just wanted some chicken. and also to go to the mall to chill and buy a few things that eunhye told her to get.

and now she was lost.

eunbi sighed in frustration, almost ripping her hair out.

she didn't know where the fuck she is. google maps failed her.

the girl sat in the benches at the bus station and sighed, tapping fast on her phone about the directions. there were a few cars speeding by and and there were lotd of people looking curiously at her (a little girl who came with her mother pointed at her and said, "mom, she's pretty." and eunbi smiled and said a small thank you.)

she wanted to call seulgi and lisa for help, but knowing them, they'll probably get lost on their way and would be a pain in her ass to find them both.

eunbi was in the middle of cursing in english fluently before a birght red car stopped right in front of her, stopping in her actions. she squinted at the tinted windows before rolling her eyes and slumping in her seat.

she heard the door open but didn't look up and looked irritatedly at her phone.

click clack.

black high heeled boots stopped right in front of her and she sighed, "who -"

eunbi pursed her lips and looked at the girl in front of her. she was wearing all black and her face was covered with a mask and big sunglasses.

"uhm."

"hey."

oh, shit.

"yerin?" the shorter mumbled and yerin held a finger up her mouth and said 'sshh.' "uh -"

"get in. you look lost." she kept her voice quiet and looked left and right.

being famous isn't all that fun, huh.