xlii. cry

❝I am brave. I am bruised. This is who I'm meant to be. This is me.❞ Lettie, The Greatest Snowman - This is Me.

JUNG YERIN, HWANG EUNBI & OTHERS.

hwang eunbi went out the store, wincing when the coldness hit her face. she wiped away the tears left in her face and almost cried again when she saw an advertisment with yerin's face in it in one of the big buildings in front of the cafè.

meeting jackson was a big shock to her. she didn't expect on seeing him soon, let alone shout and cry at him when other customers would've seen or heard them. god, that was so embarassing.

she may not forgive jackson that easily despite his sincere apologies.

jackson had changed.

he wasn't the confident, arrogant prick from back then. instead he seemed kind of wary and shy. there was a different aura that was surrounding him.

and eunbi wasn't scared of him when she talked to him. maybe a little bit, but mostly it was the anger that she felt for him. there was no love left, except hatred for the man who ruined her life and dreams.

the slap felt so damn good that she would do it again if she had the chance. the man was still handsom, like the last time she saw him. but instead of bloodshot eyes and a permanent snarl on his face, his eyes we're kind, but had a hint of guilt in it and his mouth didn't have the predatory snarl and smirk it had. it was like he didn't smile.

and the red mark on his cheek by eunbi was a nice touch.

and she was also feeling a little bit guilty. jackson looked like a kicked puppy when she talked to him and that was so wrong. he was supposed to look menacing, like how he hurted her. why? why did he look like he gone through so much?

what's happening?

she shook the thoughts away and went to waiting shed for people who were waiting for buses to arrive.

eunbi sighed and sat down, taking her phone from her bag and messaged her two friends that she'll be back at the hotel room and apologizing at their worried texts on where she is.

lisa had a guess that she was probably getting laid and their group chat was suddenly full of stickers and memes that seulgi sent.

she was about to text back a 'fuck you' when someone tapped her shoulder. she looked back confusedly and cocked her head to the side in question.

the girl smirked. shit, i do not like where this is going.

"you look familiar. i think i've seen you before?" her voice was light and airy. the girl played with the ends of her blonde hair and looked questioningly at her, smile still stuck in her face.