xxxviii. cry&smile

❝I will confess what has been on the tip of my tongue tomorrow

❝I will confess what has been on the tip of my tongue tomorrow. You are pretty.❞ SEVENTEEN, Pretty U

JUNG YERIN & HWANG EUNBI.

she should've stayed at their room.

fuck.

she should've.

eunbi winced when felt another surge of pain at her head in the cafè she went to, needing a coffee that can keep her up the whole day.

the throbbing in her head was unbearable, and her wrists were full of band-aids that she managed to get her hands on to before going out with the others.

she told them that she will catch up with them after buying coffee and will go to the studio after. but the truth was, she first went to the pharmacy and bought the band-aids (and a few painkillers), tugging at her sleeves when she reached out to pay.

and that's how she found herself standing near the counter of the coffee shop and waiting for her drink.

her foot tapped at the floor impatiently while listening to music from her spotify playlist with headphones on, unaware of how people are looking at her in awe and envy.

the girl was so beautiful it actually hurt. it was like seeing a goddess, just standing in front of them.

hwang eunbi was wearing her usual dance attire, a tight sweatshirt, the sleeves baggy enough so it feels comfortable and shorts, her brown hair perefectly tied up into a ponytail, revealing her pretty bare face. even with eye bags as dark as a racoon's, her face, without a doubt, was undeniably pretty.

girls who took a glimpse of her face awwed at her pale skin while guys whistled loudly, but some took a look at her and blushed.

when the barista called her name and touched her lightly on the shoulder, she took of her headphones and smiled.

"thank you." she said and went out the cafè, not minding the curious stares that followed her on the way out.

so beautiful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"uhm, hi." she greeted everyone, bowing at all of them.

"hey!" sojung greeted and smiled. she awkwardly waved at her and took a seat next to the speaker.

she saw her old acquaintance approaching her and looked around to see if her friends were there to save her.

when i needed them the most. damn.

"it's been a while since i've talked to you, huh?" the older of the two greeted a d sat beside her.

eunbi nodded and stared at her lap, "y-yeah." she stuttered.

"you don't have to act so awkward in front of me you know? we're friends. it's fine." she laughed heartily. "but you really changed, huh. eunha misses you a lot. she always talks about you."

HER → SINRINOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara