xliv. smile

❝I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light

❝I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.❞ Hellen Keller

JUNG YERIN, HWANG EUNBI & OTHERS.

two two women we're awaken by light shaking, yerin looked at his manager groggily and took her head off of the younger shoulder and untangling her hands that were snaked at eunbi's waist.

"hmm?"

"we're here, yerin. come on, you have guests waiting inside." yerin's eyes went wide and she sat up, knocking away eunbi's legs that we're in hers, the dancer making a sound of discomfort before turning her back away from the actress. "you might want to wake your girlfriend up." he motioned eunbi and yerin nodded, cooing softly.

"baby, come on, wake up. you can sleep at the bed." she shook her girlfriend lightly and smiled at how adorable she is. eunbi looked liked a small kitten angry at her owner. "okay." she grumbled and shakily went out the van with yerin, donghyuk making way for them.

when both of them made way for the gates of yerin's house, donghyuk bid them goodbye, muttering something about 'how the hell am i gonna fix this mess'.

eunbi chuckled tiredly, leaning onto yerin's back (who was opening the gates of her house by pressing numbers in a little machine) and wrapping her hands in her girlfriend's tiny waist, sighing contentedly.

yerin rolled her eyes fondly, pushing the gates open, going inside her house with eunbi hopping and trailing behind her, the dancer's hands still tight on her waist.

"let go, sweetheart. i have to close this properly, i'm sure there are people crowding tomorrow." she took the hands from her waist and eunbi sighed, letting her go and watching yerin fumble for something in her jean pockets l. "open the front door for me, here's the key."

the younger took it from her hand and went to the front door, eyebrows knitting together when she saw multiple shoes outside. "who -" she didn't even put the key in when the door suddenly opened, eunbi stumbling inside and almost landing face flat on the floor.

"what the fuck." eunbi cursed, moaning at the pain she felt on her elbow caused by it bumping on the wall.

"oh my god. are you okay?" a familiar voice called. she looked up and saw yewon. the girl looked at her worriedly, eyes widening when she saw the cut on her cheek, probably thinking that she was the cause of it.

"i'm fine." she assured her, standing up. "you've gotten taller from the last time i saw you." eunbi noted. yewon looked at her for a moment as if trying to memorize her matured features.

yewon burst into tears.

eunbi panicked.

"uhm, please don't cry. i don't -" she was in the photographer's side at once, arms awkwardly wrapping at yewon's shoulders and patting her back.