xlv. smile

❝Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own

❝Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.❞

JUNG YERIN, HWANG EUNBI & OTHERS.

[WARNING: sexual themes are involved and mentioned. if you are uncomfortable with those you can not read this part of the chapter.]

when the three women left, it was already eight in the evening and the couple was now drunk as fuck.

the table was now littered with soju and beer bottles and chip, candy and food wrappers. dishes we're stacked in the sink, unwashed.

and eunbi and yerin are too busy to do anything about it.

the actress and the dancer were inside yerin's room, the air was hot and the two were as yewon would say "getting it."

"yerin-ah!" eunbi gasped at the elder's ministrations. yerin smirked at her skin and continued biting and leaving marks on her neck.

"yes, baby girl?" she whispered in her girlfriend's ear, hot breaths making eunbi shiver and arch her back from the surface she was laid on.

"can you just - ugh." the younger broke off, whimpering when yerin's hand went in contact with her back, dangerously close to her bra hook. "take it off, please take it off." she pleaded, not caring at how desperate she sounded. she moaned when yerin nipped on her neck, biting at the red marks making her hiss in pain and pleasure.

"should i?" yerin said as if she was thinking about, ignoring the distressed noise that the younger one made. "should i give my pretty baby what she wants?" she questioned, smiling fondly at eunbi's frantic nods.

her fingers traced eunbi's back, enjoying the whines and whimpers she got in return. "no teasing please -" the dancer begged, causing yerin to huff, eyes gleaming with love and adoration.

"of course, baby. thank you so much for being good." she praised, watching as eunbi's cheeks got redder after she said those words. "so pretty -"

just as she was about to unclip the bra eunbi was wearing, the phone in the bedside drawer rang loudly, that even if you choose to ignore it, the mood will be gone anyway.

"for fuck's sake." she cursed, moving away from her girlfriend. eunbi looked like a total mess, her brown hair was askew, blush coating her cheeks, hickeys decorating her pale neck, lips bitten to death and clothes crinkled up, hiking up to reveal a black lacy bra.

yerin reached out for her phone and caressed eunbi's cheek lovingly before hopping out of the bed.

she rolled her eyes when she saw the caller, grumbling before answering it. "what." yerin growled into the phone, annoyed at being interrupted.

"yerin." donghyuk greeted, unfazed with the hostility on her voice. "i have some important news."

"yeah?" she asked, now calming down. the adrenaline she felt earlier was now fading, and she no longer felt hot all over her body.

"you have a scheduled press conference tomorrow. the company wanted for you to come clean, they said that it's okay since most of the public would side for the both of you." he paused before continuing, "a video of both of you running away from the reporters are going viral, as well as eunbu getting a cut on the cheek. everyone is going crazy in the comments. and if you checked the news earlier, they made a special report about the both of you. apparently, eunbi is somehow connected to sin, a dancer from youtube, although no one has proof of that. but they say her eyes resemble the dancer from youtube."

yerin frowned, eyebrows meeting in frustration. they have a problem once again, because lord, problems seem to be in love with the two of them. "is there anything i can do, anyway?"

"nope. the company fully supports you, and they suggested for you to just be honest because your fans would be able to handle it. international fans are more accepting than korean ones so even if you come out, your popularity will not decrease at all. to be honest with you, there's a high percentage that you would even get more known after this."

yerin tsk-ed at that, "of course they support me. if i move to another company, they'll go broke." donghyuk snorted at the other line, muttering a 'true' that she heard. "i get the message oppa, just send me the details on when you're fetching me from my house. bye."

when yerin turned around, a sappy smile was plastered on her face immediately.

her girlfriend was curled up like a cat in the bed, blankets covering her little body as she buried her face into them, she was shivering slightly from the cold air but otherwise, she looked absolutely cute. yerin wanted to devour her.

feeling tired just by looking at her, yerin went straight to the bed and snuggled under the blanket eunbi threw over herself. the dancer latched her arms on her waist immediately, burying her face on the older's chest.

the actress laughed quietly, afraid of waking her up. she wrapped her right arm around eunbi's shoulder an pulled her closer.

i love you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

eunbi woke up at around ten in the morning, face scrunching up adorably whem yerin wasn't in her side. she sighed, getting out of the bed.

she now wore different clothes from last night. she sported yerin's pajama set and got red at the thought that yerin dressed her while she's asleep. her underwear was different too.

once she finished fixing the bed and about to go downstairs, she passed by a mirror and turned even redder.

her neck, collarbone and her left shoulder were marked with hickeys, some were turning purple and healing while some were still red. she bit her lip after seeing these and shook her head, going out of the room.

she was hit with the smell of pancakes and maple syrup coming from the kitchen. her stomach rumbled loudly and embarassed, rubbed it and went down the stairs.

"oh, you're awake." she turned around and saw yewon holding up a plate full of pancakes. "i was about to wake you up since i already finished making breakfast."

the younger wiggled her eyebrows and pointed at her neck. "looks like you both got some action last night."

"oh, shut up." she rasped out, flustered. "are you the only one here? where's yerin?"

"i'm the only one here." yewon answered, passing her a plate and guiding her to the living room where the television was on. "come on." she sat and patted the seat next to her, putting her plate in the coffee table in the middle of the sofa.

"why are we eating here?" she asked, confused. yewon looked even more confused when she sat down. "didn't yerin tell you anything?"

"uh, no?"

"yerin eonnie has a press conference scheduled today." yewon informed her pointing at the television. "it's being broadcasted live in three channels. this is pretty big because she's trending on naver, twitter and weibo already."

she paused, looking at the television where a woman was talking about something. "what did you say?"

"uh, press conference? about your relationship and stuff like that?"

"but why -"

"and here we have the famous jung yerin up the stage!"

both of the girls looked at the screen immediately that eunbi thought their necks would snap at how fast they turned around.

there stood her lover, looking beautiful as always but there was a hint of nervousness in her actions that seemed unnoticed by the crowd below her.

eunbi gripped the hard table tightly and yewon patted her back in comfort.

this was it.