Chapter One

New book, hope you like.

Anastasia's POV:

Anastasia's POV:

BOOM!💥
"What the..." I heard on of my brothers, James yell.

"That's your fault!" Yelled Nick, my other brother.

"You guys we need to put the fire out!" Fede the smallest out of my older brothers said.

Are they for real right now! They must have tried to cook again. Let me tell you none of my brothers know how to cook. Once Jake another one of my brothers burned soup. Yeah that's right he burned the soup! How can you burn soup?!

Oh I forgot to tell you I'm Anastasia LeBrant and I have six older brothers. I have brown hair with dark brown eyes. My mom died when I was 14 so I live with my dad and with three of my older brothers but they all come for breakfast here.

"ADAM!" Yelled James.

"What?" He yelled back.

"Can you take the trash out?" I heard James ask Adam while I was walking down the stairs.

"I just took it out this morning James." He said back at James. I found Adam sitting on the couch while watching TV.

"I bet he put all the stuff he burned in the trash can and wants you to go take the trash out so dad won't find out." I told him. Adam jumped a bit cause he didn't hear me coming. He looked at me and smirked.

"How much do you want to bet?" Asked Adam.

"If I win this bet you give me a hundred dollars if you lose I give you a hundred dollars." I told him.

"You are so going to lose." Said Adam.

"Mjm." I said and then James came into the living room with a trash bag. Oh I'm so going to win this bet.

"Anastasia your awake yup! And let me guess you tried to do breakfast cause you didn't want to wake me up and ended burning it." I said to James. He gave me a guilty smile.

"Yeah..." I shook my head, I always tell them to wake me up if they want to something to eat but they always say that I need my sleep, so they end up burning the food.

"Why won't you guys just wake me up?" I asked them.

"You are our little sister and we love you so we want you to get as much sleep as possible." Answered Adam.