Chapter Twenty Three

Anastasia's POV: I felt like I couldn't breath this was getting the best of me

Anastasia's POV:
I felt like I couldn't breath this was getting the best of me. I just can't have a break. I need time to relax to process everything over. This is a situation that I really don't know what do anymore.

"Right I'm so sorry Anastasia your part of this situation too. But please understand where Malik is coming from your family is his family's enemy." Taylor tried to reason with me.

"Look I don't want to fight with you but I'll tell you this Malik's Family is my enemy as well. They lost everything thanks to my good for nothing grandfather and thanks to my grandfather my family is in this mess. But that doesn't mean that my family is completely in the wrong here. Malik's dad and grandfather are here to blame too. We would have never been in this mess if neither of our families where stupid enough to be part a freaking mafia." I said to Taylor. She looked at me with wide eyes. I guess she wasn't expecting me to react the way I did.

"I won't try to understand him cause he isn't trying to understand me as well. I'm sorry for all the pain that my family made his family and the rest of The F's 4 go through but that doesn't mean that I won't be affected as well. I won't let you guys bash me for something that was out of my control." I said to Taylor. When I finished talking Taylor had become as red as her hair.

"Out of your control! You where part of this too! I don't know how you managed to get out of this jail free but don't say it was out of your control. Your not the victim here!" Yelled Taylor at me.

"What do you know about all of this Taylor? Did they tell you everything? Do you know who is Malik's dad?" I asked her. 

"Of course I know who Malik's dad is, he is a man that work his butt off and became a billionaire, he is also my dad's best friend." Said Taylor. I just schooled my head at her.

"Your right about those things but let me tell you something that you don't know about Finn Sharewood. His real name is Finn Pasquarelli and he was the next in line to take over the Italian Mafia. Mr. Sharewood's father was a Mafia boss but instead of Finn taking over the mafia he gave the role to his adoptive brother." I said to her.

"And how do I know this? Cause when my brothers made me go with them after I was left confused cause they made me escape with them when I didn't know what was going on they told me. Actually I had to make them tell me why everything was happening. I had to make them tell me why the guy I liked came into my room like a mad man and accused me of being part of something I wasn't! Now I think you should go ask Malik about who is Fernando Pasquarelli and what does he have to do with his family." I said to her before she could have spoken back at me. Taylor was looking at me with with wide eyes. She was shaking and I could tell that even though she thought I couldn't be trusted, she believed in what I had just told her.

"This can't be true..." said Taylor.

"Look I told you this cause I don't want you in the dark for when everything goes down. I'm not going to help my brothers by putting false information about them not being part of a Mafia.  I have enough evidence to put them in jail for the rest of their life's and that's what I'm going to do. It's time that they pay for what they have done.  It hurts me to say this but it's the end for them." I told her. That made her look at me, I could see the shock on her face. She realized what I had said.