Chapter Thirty Three

Anastasia's POV: I finally made it to the garden and let me tell you it was beautiful

Anastasia's POV:
I finally made it to the garden and let me tell you it was beautiful. It was an in door garden, so many beautiful and colorful flowers. There was purple colored flowers hanging from the ceiling and on the ground. There was also pink and red flowers. Some parts of the walls where covered in plants, huge glass windows all around. The ceiling was made out of glass as well. Right in the middle of the garden, was a huge tree, the leaves where this bright green color. Standing besides the huge tree was Tyler he looked mad and sad. That got me nervous, what if we end up fighting instead of talking? Slowly I reached Tyler, I thought that he hadn't notice me, I thought that he didn't notice that I had arrived but suddenly he looked at me.

"I'm sorry." Said Tyler to me before I could say anything. I tried to say that it was okay but I just couldn't. Nothing was okay right now.

"I know that I hurt you and your family. I never meant to hurt you Anastasia. All of this wasn't meant to turn out like this." Said Tyler to me, he looked straight into my eyes when he spoke.

"It hurt Tyler. It hurt that you didn't believe me. It hurt that you didn't let me explain. The way you acted towards me that day when you came to my house hurt. But I was also scared. I mean suddenly my brothers come running into my room and they looked scared, they looked angry. My brothers got me out of that house safe when I thought that it was the end. When The F's 4 smashed my window, when they where fighting my brothers. Not only that but I had to go on the run with my brothers but the most scary thing was that I didn't know why. I didn't know why the guy that I started to like did that to my family." I said to Tyler. Tears that k had been trying to hold back fell. I finally told him how I felt about what had happened and I also told him that I liked him. Finally everything is out in the open.

"You like me?" Asked Tyler. He looked like he regretted everything but he also looked shocked by the news that I like him.

"I like you Tyler. At first when everything happened I don't know why I felt so sad, angry and betrayed by you. Then my brothers explained why you and the rest of The F's 4 where after us. I knew that what you did was the right thing to do, I actually agree with you but I still felt that way. The only thing that was passing through my mind was why couldn't he just explain the situation. That's how I came to realized that I already liked you." I said to him. At first he didn't say anything but then he did.

"Anastasia I liked you too... I didn't understand why I was a whole different person when I was with you. But then I asked my father to check on your family's background cause I felt that something wasn't right. When he told me about what he found out I was just frozen. The people that my family and The F's 4 have been looking for... we finally found them. But the girl that I liked was part of them. My world came crashing down." Said Tyler to me.

"But if you would have come to me and explained things then this wouldn't have happened the way it did." I said to him.

"You think that I don't know that Anastasia! But I'm use to people that are hiding something not saying the truth. That's how it has always been, that's how it works with criminals! Yes I liked you but at the same time I thought that you where just acting about not knowing anything." Explained Tyler to me.

"I know that they are criminals! I know that they hurt your friends and family! But there is more to it Tyler. You don't know how they became part of all of this. It hurt that when I tried to explain that to you and the rest of you guys wouldn't listen. The only ones that did listen where the girls. They believed me. Your sister believed me when she hadn't even met me." I said to him.

"I know it hurts cause it hurt me too! I lost you! I lost you cause I didn't handle the situation right! That day at your house when we smashed your window, your brothers took you away but I saw a bit of your face. When I saw your face it hurt me even more cause I knew that I hurt you. I saw that you where innocent but I didn't want to believe it. It didn't make sense to me that you could live with this people and not know anything. That's why I kept acting that way towards you. My heart said that you where innocent but my mind said that you weren't." Said Tyler to me and he had started crying as well.

"Tyler... Tyler..." I called his name but he wouldn't look at me. He just stayed looking at the ground. So I went closer to him and grabbed his face and turned it towards me.

"Tyler even though at first it hurt I came to terms with it cause I saw what you saw. Yes the situation could have been handle better but it happened this way. I forgave you for acting the way you did because deep down I knew that if it would have been me I would have done the same thing. You didn't lose me, you just couldn't see me at that time. Your eyes weren't fully open to see that even though all of this happened I was still there with you. I like you a lot Tyler, I never stopped. I just wanted to talk to you about everything and tell you how I felt." I said to him but he just looked at me.

He had turned emotionless, his tears had dried up. Tyler just looked at me with a blank face. Well I guess that he doesn't like me anymore. I turned around and started walking back to the mansion. He finally knows that I like him, he knows that I forgave him and understand why all of this happened. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and turned me towards them. Tyler was standing there, he pulled me towards him and hugged me. My face was buried in his chest while I hugged him back.

"I like you too Anastasia." Said Tyler to me then he kissed me. The kiss was gentle and sweet at first but then it turned more harsh and passionate. I heard the rumble of the sky, the thunder. It had started to rain and the only way I knew that was cause of the sound the rain made when hitting the glass. But Tyler and I didn't care we just stayed there enjoying the kids. This kiss expressed how we felt about each other.

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.