Chapter Seventeen

Anastasia's POV:What can I use to protect myself

Anastasia's POV:
What can I use to protect myself. I won't use the gun, I won't kill someone. I made sure that I was in a position where it would be difficult to see me. I took the gun out of the backpack but didn't unlock it. Just cause I won't use it to kill someone doesn't mean I can't use for hitting someone in case they try to take me away.

"Where did she go? There isn't anyone in the ally." I heard a man's voice ask.

"I know that she came here. I'm sure of it." Another man's voice said.

"Well as sure as you are I regret to informe you that your wrong. Now we better find her soon or we will be in trouble." Said the other man.

"How are we supposed to find her?! The other members of the Limitation Mafia ran away. We only injured one and it wasn't that bad. They could have already regrouped." Said the second man.

"Better hope that they have regrouped or we won't have a job anymore." Said the first man and then I heard them back up their motorcycles and leave.

Thank goodness that they didn't see the bike. I don't know what I would have done if they found me. But at least I know that my brothers are fine. I need to find my way back to where they are. First thing is first I need to make sure that this people have left. I can't go on the bike until they aren't close by.

So I check the ally first to make sure that there wasn't anyone of The F's 4 team around. After I saw that no one was here I went out of the ally, the streets where really busy. Their was a motorcycle that looked a lot like mine so I went back to the bike and turned it on. This is my time to escape they aren't close by and there are a few motorcycles that look like mine so they can mix them up.

I really hope that this works. At first I didn't drive that fast but when I made it once again to the highway I immediately hid the gas. No way was I getting caught. Still my brothers are definitely going to pay for this. Looking at the GPS I notice that it had changed to where I was supposed to go. What if this is some kind of trap? That's it I need to change the bike for a new one or for a car.

But I can't rent one... then I saw a sign that said gas station up ahead. I'll go to the gas station and look through the backpack. My brothers said that in here is everything that I need so they must have a something that tells me the different places I could go.  I finally made it to the gas station and I parked the bike.

Getting of the bike I opened the compartment. Opening the backpack I saw my black leather jacket and I took it out. I made sure to hide the gun with my jacket. Then I kept looking through the back pack when I was a folded paper. Taking it out I was that it was in Spanish. Thank goodness that my dad taught me Spanish.

Reading the paper I found out that it was all the information that I needed in case my GPS changed without my brothers or me changing it. They really do prepare for everything. How could they even imagine that something like this could have had happened to me?!

I need to take the GPS out of my bike cause I may not know a lot about technology but even I know that they can track me through it. I'll just leave the GPS here at the gas station and then be on my way. Trying to take the GPS was harder than you would think. But I finally managed to take it out and I threw it away.

Then I got back on my bike and I was off. I had memorized everything from the paper. I knew where I had to go. At least I think that I knew where to go. I really hope that I don't get lost. Cause this could be the worst time to get lost.

The highway was Getty busy, more cars where on the streets. This could be good and bad for me. Good cause it can help my cover out. Bad cause I won't be able to tell which car or bike is after me. Never in my life would I have thought that I would worry about this things!

I don't have a phone, a tablet or anything that is electronic with me. I only had the GPS but that's long gone by now.

*** three hours later ***

I think that I finally made it to where the paper thing said. I know for a fact that I'm at Jorge Town. But now I need to find the address of the house that my brothers have over here. Everything looked so peaceful over here. Nothing like what my brothers had back at our old hiding place.

This is somewhere that you would think that they would hide but then think about out it long and hard and you would think it's to obvious. But this is the perfect place to stay for a few days and then just leave. Finally found the address of the house and let me tell you it's nothing like the mansion. This house is very small and run down.

Perfect to stay for a couple of days and then leave. I parked the bike on the drive way and then take out the keys of the house. My brothers had left it with the paper. I took the gun out of the backpack but still hid it just in case someone was passing through. Better safe than sorry. I walked up to the house and started to unlock the door but that's when it was ripped open and I saw...

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.