Chapter Eight

Anastasia's POV: My dad had still thought that I was joking about how I knew Tyler and that he needed my help

Anastasia's POV:
My dad had still thought that I was joking about how I knew Tyler and that he needed my help. So Tyler said that he would drive me home so that he would be able to meet my dad. Tyler must be really desperate if he is willing to drive to my house just so my dad would see that I wasn't joking.

"Anastasia are you ready to go?" Asked Tyler. Right now we where at the locker room.

"Yeah... look Tyler are you sure that you want to meet my dad?" I asked him.

"I don't mind meeting your dad Anastasia. Plus I really need your help." Said Tyler.

"So you really like this girl so much that your willing to face my overprotective dad and brothers?" I asked him with amazement. I got to admit that I admire him for that.

"How bad can it be?" Said Tyler with a shrug.

"Have you ever met a girls father?" I asked him.

"Not really, I have never cared for the parents. So your would be the lucky first." Said Tyler to me. Oh boy this is not going to be good.

"Tyler maybe you should ask someone else to help you out." I said to him.

"No I want you to help me. Your the only one I know that won't make a big deal about me buying a gift for a girl that I like." Said Tyler.

"You really like this girl a lot don't you?" I asked him. He nodded his head.

"She's just not like that other girls I have met." Said Tyler to me with this weird look on his face.

"What's so different about her?" I asked him.

"The way she talks to me. She just doesn't care about who I am or who I'm related too. This girl is willing to put up a fight for what she believes in." Said Tyler to me and his eyes sparkled when he talked about this girl.

"She sounds like a good person." I said in a weird tone. For some reason I didn't like the girl and I haven't even met her.

"Actually she is not nice at all. She's rude, doesn't give a f*ck about anyone, always gets what she wants. Loved to party and drink." Said Tyler and I could have thought that he was talking about himself if it wasn't that he said she.

"So it would be you but the girl version?" I asked.

"I guess that you could put it that way. But the difference is that her and I only open up about our feelings to each other and no one else." Explained Tyler. Once again I didn't like the fact that he would open up to someone that was not me.

But I don't get why. A couple of days ago I hated Tyler. I couldn't stand him so why did I feel like that now. Whatever! I'll just help him and move on with my life. While we where talking I didn't realized that we had gotten into his car and where making our way to my house.