Chapter Thirty One

Anastasia's POV: It had been a day since I had fainted in the office

Anastasia's POV:
It had been a day since I had fainted in the office. I had woken up a few hours later and the first person I saw was a sleeping Tyler. He was holding my hand tightly in his, nobody else was in the room. Tyler's black hair was a mess and now that I had gotten a better look at him he also looked really tired for some reason. That day Tyler had bags under his eyes. That made me worry about him. What if something isn't right with him? What has been going on with him? After a few minutes someone walked in and I saw Ash. She gave me a big smile and rush towards me.

"Good thing that you woke up everyone was really worried about you Anastasia." I remember that was the first thing that she said when she walked into the room. She looked at my hand and when she saw that my hand was being held by Tyler's she smiled even more if that was even possible.

"I doubt that." I remember me saying to her after she had told me that everyone was really worried about me. I mean why would someone that hates me would be worried about me?!

She had ignored me and told me what the doctor had told her. Ash told me that I fainted do to fatigue and to stress. She said the doctor checked my stress levels and he said that they where to high. That if I keep having so much stress then that I should talk to someone about it or go to a professional. She told me that if I was feeling that way I could go and talk with her at anytime. But I was also surprise about what she told me after all the health talk. She told me that Tyler had stayed by my side the whole time.

That made me feel happy. When Tyler woke up and saw that I was awake he gave me a huge hug. But then he walked out of my room, I called out his name and told him to stop but he ignored me. I couldn't stand up cause I didn't have that much strength but I would have gone after him if I could. That was the last time I saw him that day. My energy had drained and I had fallen asleep. Now it's the next day and I'm fully recovered, I need to talk to him. I don't care if he hates me but I have to talk him how I actually feel. I had showered and changed into new clothes that Ash had gotten for me. I also did my makeup in a natural style cause I wasn't going somewhere fancy. Now it was time for me to find Tyler. I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone nocking on my door.