Chapter Twelve

Anastasia's POV:

Anastasia's POV:

It had been three days after Tyler met my family. I found out that my dad had stormed out of the house that day and I haven't seen him after that. Nick told me that dad is fine and is just calming down before he comes back. My brothers after that calmed down told me that they were sorry for the way they acted towards us. I forgave them but told them that they had to say sorry to Tyler as well. Surprisingly my brothers called Tyler and said sorry. Tyler has come over these two days to hang out with me and my brothers. Calvin told me that Nick talked to them about Tyler and now all I've then are okay with Tyler. They've actually become friends. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a nock on my door.

"Ana you there?" I heard Tyler's voice.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Sure." I said, the second he heard yes Tyler opened the door.

"Ana I've got to talk to you about something that has to do with your family. I need you to be honest with me." Said Tyler to me, he didn't display any kind of emotions on his face. His eyes looked empty.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, I am really confused right now.

"Promise me Anastasia that you will be honest with me... I need to know if you are part of this too." Said Tyler to me, more like he begged me.

"I promise, Tyler what's going on? What does my family have to do with it?" I asked him.

"Are you part of the Mafia as well?" Asked Tyler. What the hell?! Is he joking with me right now?!

"What? Tyler I thought that we where going to have a serious conversation." I asked said.

"I'm not joking Anastasia. Your brothers and father are part of a Mafia. Actually they are the survivors of the Limitation Mafia. So I'm going to ask you one more time are you part of it as well?" Asked Tyler. My eyes widen, his really taking this joke too far.

"Tyler stop joking around! We are not part of a Mafia. Your taking this joke way too far." I said to him.

"Anastasia stop acting I know the truth now! Just tell me the truth!" Said Tyler, he was getting angry.

"Tyler I'm not acting! Stop it! I don't know what you think my family is part of but it's not true!" I all but yelled at Tyler. I had stood up and our chest where touching thanks to how close we have gotten.

"I thought that you where better than this Anastasia! I thought that you where my friend!" Yelled Tyler to me.

"Get out Tyler! Maybe my father was right, I shouldn't be friends with you!" I yelled. My bedroom door was burst opened. All of my brothers came into my room. They all had guns pointed at Tyler.

"What are you doing? When did you guys get guns?!" I asked my brothers with wide eyes. What the hell is going on?

"You know that I was coming to confront you so you decided to make it a trap?!" Asked Tyler sounding pissed off.