Chapter Four

Anastasia's POV: Tyler has his arms on either side of my face

Anastasia's POV:
Tyler has his arms on either side of my face. His face is close to mine, I think that if one of us moved then our lips would touch.

"Anastasia..." I heard the warning in his tone. But I ignored it.

"Yes Tyler?" I asked him while taking a small step closer to him so that there wasn't any space left between us only our faces weren't touching.

Tyler leaned impossible close to me I felt his lips brush against mine. I shivered because of how close he was. Tyler smirked at me.

"I don't like being told what to do... so I won't follow your stupid rules Anastasia. I do whatever I want. I don't care what my parents or anyone else thinks of me. If they are proud of me or not. But I am warning you never get on my bad side." Said Tyler looking straight into my eyes.

I glared at him. How can he think that way?! I bet that he does care but for not to be seen as weak he says those things.

"You know what Tyler?" I asked him with a small smirk on my face.

"What?" He asked, he was still impossibly close to me.

"You care if your parents are proud of you. If not you wouldn't be here. You put up this act so that you can be seen as this bad boy. But deep down your not like this, you are just to full of yourself to let the real you show." I said to him.

The minute I finished talking he backed away from me like I was on fire. I saw different emotions pass through his eyes. I had hit the place where he was most verbal. But then he glared at me. His trying to ignore what I said cause he knows I'm right.

"Don't talk shit Anastasia." Said Tyler in an angry tone.

"I'm not talking shit as you so kindly put it. You know that what I said is right, that's why you backed away from me that's why you are angry at me. Cause you hate when you are wrong, you hate that someone that's from a lower class from you knows what to say to make you lose all control." Said to him while taking steps closer to him. He kept stepping back, this time that tables had turned and I was the one making him nervous.

"You don't know anything about me!" Yelled Tyler.

"Your right Tyler I don't know anything about you but your actions speak louder than words. That's how I know how your really are." I said to him.

Stepping back I made my way to the door. I looked behind me and saw Tyler glaring at me. I just smiled at him like nothing had happened.

"Come on we need to go to the kids. Remember the rules Tyler." I said and walked out.

Tyler needs to learn that I'm not going to take all of his shit. He needs to see that here his just like any normal person. Here his not the son of Fabyan and Yary Romanos.

I opened the door that lead to the playground where all the kids where supposed to be at. I heard steps behind me, Tyler must be following me.