Chapter Twenty Four

Anastasia's POV: I had just finished giving my statement about who my brothers where and what they had done

Anastasia's POV:
I had just finished giving my statement about who my brothers where and what they had done. It was hard to keep my tears at bay but I managed to do everything without crying. I had also given the files that where evidence enough to put them in jail for the rest of their lives. The police even had me take lying detector test. After I was done with everything my lawyer gave me the plane ticket and the directions as to where I'll meet my mom's old friend. I had a few more hours before I had to leave so I decided that I should go and apologize to The F's 4 specially the Sharewood Family. I know that I didn't do anything to them but my family did and I need them to know that I am sorry for what they went through.

"Well that's everything... do you need me to stay with you Anastasia until you leave?" Asked Rita.

"It's okay... that isn't part of your job. Thank you so much for helping me and my family, it really means a lot to me. Not anybody would be willing to represent my family in a casa like this." I told her.

"Anastasia I would have done this again and again. You don't need to thank me." She said.

I was about to answer her but the police station's doors opened and in came The F's 4. All of them had arrived. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I saw Rita giving me a pity look. The only thing I did was give her a small sad smile.

"Well Rita once again thank you for helping us out. I don't know when I'll see you again but when I do I hope that this time is for a good reason." I said to her.

"I hope so too!" She said and then gave me a hug.

She left and I looked over to where The F's 4 where. I need to do this, I need to talk to Finn Sharewood before I leave for good. So with the small once of confidence I went to where they where at. Once they realized that I was going towards them all the boys started glaring and the girls just gave me sad smiles.

"What do you want?" Asked Malik in a harsh tone. I didn't even flinch at his tone. I didn't have the power to react to anything. I just turned towards Finn Sharewood.

"Mr. Sharewood I'd like to speak with you." I said to him. The man looked surprised at what I had said. Guess he thought I was going to do something to them or say some nasty things.

"Why should my dad talk to you?" Asked Steven while glaring at me.

"Cause this is something he would want to hear." Was the only thing that I said. Finn Sharewood raised an eyebrow at me.

"Say what you want to say and leave." Said Finn Sharewood. I sighed a bit.

"This is something that I would like to talk with you and your wife privately." I told him.

"His not going anywhere with you. Just cause they didn't find any charges or evidence that you where part of this doesn't mean you aren't dangerous." Said Tyler, his words where like venom. It hurt when he said that. I just wanted to cry but I didn't let any tears fall.