Epilogue

Anastasia's POV:
***Three Years Later***

It's been three years after Tyler and I have seen each other. I did keep my promise and figure everything out with my family. Now I know the reason as to why my mom left her side of the family. Now I know why I never knew about them and why Steven and Malik didn't like me or why Xenia and her brother didn't like me as well. We worked everything out and now we are the best friends. All of Finn's, Ashton's and Mia's kids are friends with me, actually we are family.

Since the day that I arrived here in Italy I haven't left. This is the first time in three years that I have left Italy. I'm back at the States, and the first thing that I'm going to do is visit my brothers, I was able to talk to them a few times a year but it's wasn't much. Now that I'm back I'm going to do that then I have to go to the company to see my cousins.

The airport was in a frenzy, I didn't get why... what could be going on here? I kept walking to see if I could see the person that was supposed to pick me up. Steven said that they couldn't pick me up and that they where going to send someone for me. But then I saw Steven and Malik waving their hands. I ran towards them, immediately I jumped on Malik's arm. It's been two months since I've seen them. Then I jumped into Steven's arms as well.

"I thought that you guys weren't able to pick me up?" I Asked Steven.

"Yeah but we where able to since the person that we where meeting up cancelled. Plus now we are also picking up someone else." Said Malik. I looked at him confused.

"Who are we picking up?" I asked them. They looked at each other and then at me. They looked nervous to say who the person was.

"Guys who are we picking up?" I asked them again.

"We are pick up Tyler. He was on a business trip and asked us if we could pick him up when he found out that we where going to be here at the airport." Explained Steven.

"Oh okay." I said to them.

"Are you okay with that? Sorry that we didn't ask you, we just wanted to surprise you." They said to me.

"It's okay, I was just surprised but that's all. I'm okay with him being here with us." I said to them. I can't believe that I'm going to see him again. It's been so long.

"Hey look, his right there!" I heard Malik say. I didn't turned towards where they where pointing too. Then I heard his voice.

"Hey guys thanks for coming to look for me." I heard Tyler said.

"Hey man how have you been?" Asked Malik.

"I've been good." Said Tyler.

"Well come one we have to go. Anastasia has an appointment to get to." Said Steven.

"Anastasia? Where is she?" I heard Tyler ask and then I felt Steven turn me around. That made me face Tyler. I smiled at Tyler and he smiled back at me.

"Hey Tyler It's been a while." I said to him.

END OF BOOK

***To be continued on the book called: Our Fated Love***

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

WITH LOTS OF LOVE ❤️ AND HUGS 🤗, pcristal05011.