Chapter Three

Anastasia's POV: Tyler was glaring at me, his parents had left a few minutes ago after they saw the way I treated him

Anastasia's POV:
Tyler was glaring at me, his parents had left a few minutes ago after they saw the way I treated him. They said that they where glad that I wouldn't treat him like some kind of god or some amazing out of this world kind of guy. Tyler was mad at me, I guess that he didn't like the way I treated him. I wouldn't fall for his playboy act, I have seven brothers that are all like that. I'm so used to the playboy style. I was immune to the way boys acted when they wanted a girl, seriously just be yourself and if the girl doesn't like you well that's her lost.

I'm not the kind of girl that throws herself at a guy. It doesn't mean I don't find the guy attractive or that I play hard to get it's just the way I am. My brothers always told me that an easy girl is just for fun a hard work makes it worth it. So I will never drop down to my knees begging for the guys attention.

"Okay Ana go show Tyler where he can go and put all of his things. Then go and let him meet the kids so that they can get used to him." Said my aunt to me and then she left to do whatever she was doing before the Romanos had arrived.

"Follow me." I told Tyler and made my way to the locker room. I could feel his glare it was just so intense. If glared could kill i would be six feet under ground already. I turned around to see if he was following me and saw him right behind me. I turned around quickly, I didn't expect him to be so close to me.

When we finally made it to the locker room I turned around to face him. When I turned around I saw him still glaring at me. I guess I forgot about him being mad at me. His glare made me shiver, it was just so full of anger. I heard him chuckle.

"What?" I asked him.

"Why you shivered?" Asked Tyler with a smirk on his stupid face. This time it was my turn to glare at him.

"Are you cold?" He asked with an intense stare. I glared harder at him. He took a step closer to me. I took a step back.

"What are you doing Tyler?" I asked him while taking a few steps back. He took a few step forward, he was starting to get to close for my liking.

"I'm not doing anything Anastasia." He said, his voice was so deep. He knows what he is doing.

"Tyler..." I warned. He just smirked at me.

"You nervous Anastasia?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I hate when people do that! Not everyone can do it people!

"Oh leave me alone." I snapped at him and turned around.

"But if I leave you alone then I won't know what to do. Plus I bet you will get in trouble with your aunt. Wait, I'll leave you alone then."'said Tyler.

"Shut up and listen to me Tyler, this is your locker. Here you put whatever you bring. You also have to leave your phone here so that you won't get distracted with it when you are with the kids." I explained to him.

"Okay. So what else do I need to know?" Asked Tyler. Without turning around to face him I walked out of the locker room using the other door. I knew that he was following me, he was really close.

"Now we will go outside so that you can meet the kids. Also remember that you can't be smoking or drinking while your working. That minute a person or I see you doing any of this things you will be fired." I told him.

"Oh and you need to be nice tot he kids and their parents or who ever is coming to get them." I told him. I heard him sigh.

"What about if they annoy me?" He asked. Is he being serious right now?

"You still have to be nice to them." I told him.

"Are you serious, why can't I be rude to them? What if they are being rude to me? I can't just take it all!" Said Tyler. This guy is getting on my nerves.

"You know the answer to that but I'll repeat myself again. You can't be rude to anyone at anytime." I told him while rolling my eyes.

"The hell I will!" Exclaimed Tyler. I turned around and glared at him. He shouldn't curse when there are children around.

"That's another thing Tyler you can't go cursing around. If the kids hear it and then repeat it we will get in trouble. Plus the daycare can get a bad reputation." I told him. I heard him made an angry sound.

"I'll curse when I want to Anastasia I don't care if a little kid hears it. I don't care if a little kids repeats it. That's not my problem." Said Tyler. Is he being for real?

"Tyler!" I said angrily.

"What I'm not going to change cause this job." He said to me with a glare. I glared back. This guy needs to get nocked down out of his high horse.

"Well you will change for this job or you can go tell your parents that you quite cause you couldn't curse on the job. That you just couldn't handle that, that it's to much work and that it has to much rules. That you can't do whatever you want here and that you have to do what other people say. Go and tell them that I bet they would be really proud of you." I said to him letting my anger out. He was so close to me. He had been taking steps closer to me since I had started talking. I was trapped, his arms where around me not letting me escape.

Remember to:

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.