Chapter Twenty Five

Anastasia's POV: It has been a couple of days since the talk with the Sharewoods

Anastasia's POV:
It has been a couple of days since the talk with the Sharewoods. That was the same day I left and went to Italy. I had texted the girls telling them that I had made it safely to Italy and that they didn't need to worry about me. That same day my mom's friend called Jenny had already been at the airport waiting for me. She has black hair and plane brown eyes. Jenny is an amazing person, it feels like she's an older sister instead of someone that is my guardian. She acts like she is a child and it's really refreshing for me. Jenny downs that's any kids but she does have a husband. That's when I found out what her husband works at. He is a member of the Pasquarelli Mafia, that was something that would have never seen coming. Like this is something that could have happen to someone like one in a million! Jenny also told me why my mother stayed with my dad after she found out who he was mad what he was involved with. My mother was the daughter of someone really important in the Pasquarelli Mafia. Jenny doesn't know who her father was cause my mother never told her and she never saw her with her family. This is really messed up! My father was part of the Limitation Mafia and now I find out that my mother was part of the Pasquarelli Mafia! Now everything was getting more complicated. I thought that all of my problems where over and that I could start from scratch but nope. Even in Italy I have more problems.

After I managed to process everything that Jenny told me I just thought of how I could find out the truth. This is something that has to be handle delicately. I'm already an enemy to The F's 4, they have already warned the Pasquarelli Mafia. What can I do now? So after I thought everything through I decided to ask Jenny if I could talk with one of the higher ups from the mafia. I had to get to the bottom of this. How could Finn and his family not know about this? If they knew would that have meant something to them? Wait did my brothers even know about this? Maybe that's why they wanted me to come here to live this Jenny. Speaking of Jenny she told me that she would talk with her husband about all of this to see what I could do.

"Hey Anastasia can we speak with you?" Jenny's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Looking up at her I saw that her husband, Rick was with her.

"Yes if course." I said to her. They sat down on the couch that was free. Right now we where at the living room.

"Anastasia I have talked to the Mafia Leader and well he was informed about you..." started speaking Rick.

"Yes I told someone close to the leader to inform him that I was here and who I am related too." I said.

"Our leader has agreed to talk with you. I didn't explain why you wanted to talk to him but he agreed." Explained Rick to me. I just nodded my head and gave him a big smile.

"Thank you so much Rick! You don't know how much it means to me all of what you have done." I said and gave him a big hug. Looks like everything is working out.

"It's nothing Anastasia. This is what I can do to help you after everything that has happened to you and your family. Also we should go cause he wants to speak with you today." Said Rick to me while standing up from the couch.