Chapter Twenty Eight

Anastasia's POV: Today was the day that I will find out if I am related to the Pasquarelli Mafia or not

Anastasia's POV:
Today was the day that I will find out if I am related to the Pasquarelli Mafia or not. I had taken a DNA test before leaving the mansion that day. I have mix feelings about all of this. First I'm excited cause I could have a new 'family' in a way. I can't get to know my mother's side of the family. But at the same time I don't want to be related to them... I just want to have a normal life. If I'm really related to them then I don't think I'll ever fit in. Not only that but nobody likes my brothers or me for that matter. For crying out loud Finn was after them!

"Anastasia are you ready to go meet up with the Pasquarelli?" Asked Rick.

"Yes, it's now or never." I said to him. We got into the car and we where off to the mansion. I heard my phone ringing so I took it out off my bag, the caller ID said it was Leah so I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Are you on your way to the Pasquarelli mansion?" Asked Leah, she sounded really worried.

"Yes, how did you know that I was on my to the mansion?" I asked her. I hadn't spoken to her or the rest of the girl in a while. So how does she even know that I am meeting them?

"Steven told me. Look I don't have much time before Steven comes back. Finn Sharewood and his family are here in Italy and I came with them. They are here cause Finn's younger brother told him what was going on with you and their family. None of them are happy about what they where informed. But that's not all Malik bright Tyler with him..." Explained Leah to me. What?!

They are here? That's it I'm not coming out of that mansion alive. This is the end for me. I know this was too good to be true.

"I... Leah please tell me that this is a joke that you and the girls are doing to me..." I begged her.

"It's not a joke Ana, also Kayel is here too with Skyler. The boys don't know that we are in contact. You need to be careful, they are really angry at you." Said Leah to me. Oh my freaking gosh! This can't be happening.

"What's the plan?" I asked her but then she suddenly hanged up the phone.

What could have had happened? Did they find her talking to me? This is getting way out of control! Do they hate me so much that they had to come to Italy just to see if I am family?! I need to calm down if I star freaking out it won't do any good to me.

"Anastasia we are here." I was snapped out of my thoughts by Rick's voice.

"Okay lets go we don't want to be late." I said and I was about to open the car door but Rick stopped me.

"Your going alone, I was told that I couldn't come with you." Said Rick to me. Was he serious right now? This isn't the time to be funny.

"What? Why?!" I asked him. Why the hell cant he come with me. It's not like he is going to do something to them.

"That's what the boss told me. I'm really sorry and I hope that everything turns out alright. In case something goes wrong just try to escape. Remember the things that I taught you this few days." Said Rick to me.

I got out of the car and made my way to the mansion. Rick had been training me a bit for safety reasons since I live with him and his part of a Mafia. Not only that but my brothers also taught me a few things before all of this happened. I also have a few throwing knives on my leather jacket's pocket. Before I could nock on the door it was opened and right there stood Malik. He gave me a harsh glare but stepped away so I could enter.

"Are they in the office?" I asked him.

"Figure it out yourself." Said Malik to me and passed me but he pushed me to the side. I almost fell cause of the force that he used to push me.

Oh no I'm not going to let him bully me. I grabbed his arm and before he could react I twisted it behind his back. But I wasn't done yet, then I pushed the back of his leg with my own so that he would fall to the floor. Not letting go of his hand with my other hand I made him look at me.

"Listen I don't care if we may be related or not but don't act this way to me. There wasn't any reason for you to push me so hard and for you to bully me. It's not the time nor the place and it will never be. I'm getting tired of all of this! Grow up!" I said to him, he was looking at me with shock.

I let go of his hand and I made my way to the office to check it they where there. When I was walking through the hallway I saw Steven looking at me and then back at Malik in surprise. I could tell that he was really surprise about what I did to his younger brother so easily. The only thing that I did was give him a small glare, I nicked on the office door and waited for someone to tell ti come in.

"Come in." I heard Ashton's voice saying that I could come in so I did as he said and walked in.

In side Ashton and a woman that I haven't seen before where sitting in front of the desk. Then behind them Ash and Fernando where standing up. On the couch Leah, Skyler, Kayel and Tyler where sitting. By the other side of the room was Finn and Alejandra, there was also the youngest of the Pasquarelli kids which was Mia and her husband. Mia's kids where also there. I had met her the day that Ash has talked to me.

"You where two minutes late." Was the first thing that Ashton said to me when I came in.

"Sorry I had a bit of trouble getting here." I apologized.

"Where did Steven and Malik go?" Asked Alejandra.

"They where the problem that made me late but I don't know where they are now." I said to them.

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.