Chapter Thirty Five

Anastasia's POV:
I had talk to Ash about what I was doing today and she agreed with me. After that Talk I went back to my guardians house so that I could change for my date. Hopefully I'll be in a good mood because after what happened and hour ago with my cousins... you know what I should forget about it. I'm finally going on a date with Tyler my first and last date with him. Who would have thought that it would come to this?

I went into my closet and started to look for an outfit that was comfy but at the same time looks nice for you to date. Today is going to be amazing! I just have to think positive. I shouldn't think about the problems that I have with my family. At the same time I can't help but think about my brothers. They aren't here to see if Tyler would be a good guy for me... A few tears fell from when I thought about that. I found a dark gray crop top and some shorts I just decided to take a flannel shirt around my waist to give it an edgy look.

Now it's time for my make up. I'm going to do a simple natural make up. Nothing over-the-top. Taking my make up bags I went towards my bed. My eyeshadow have different tones of brown's that I've met asked for my lips is just a simple pink lipgloss. I did just a bit of eyebrows. It was a really simple look but it looks good with the outfit.

"Anastasia! Anastasia are you in there?" I heard Aisha's voice

"Anastasia! Anastasia are you in there?" I heard Aisha's voice. Is she doing here?

"Yes!" I said to her.

"Can we come in?" She asked.

"We?" I Asked.

"Yeah my mother, Alexa, Adrián, my father and I." Said Aisha. Looking around my room I made sure that nothing was out of place.

"Sure come in." I said to them. They'll come inside when I saw Ashton Pasquarelli I could immediately see how Ash and him are we related.  He looks just like his mother and his children also look like him.

"Anastasia how are you?" Asked Ashton.

"Well... I really don't know. A lot has been happening in a short period of time. To be honest I don't know how I should be feeling." I said to him. Tessa, Ashton's wife came and hugged me.