Chapter Thirty Two

Anastasia's POV:"So your finally awake?" Asked Xenia with a smirk on her face

Anastasia's POV:
"So your finally awake?" Asked Xenia with a smirk on her face.

"Yes. I'm finally awake." I said to her and raised an eyebrow at her.

"I was worried that you wouldn't wake up. I mean you couldn't even handle fighting with us for just a couple of minutes." She said, I just gave her a small fake laugh. This girl is really annoying.

"Is that what you think that happened to me?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. (🤨)

"No I actually think that you fainted to avoid talking to us cause it could have resulted in a fight. I think that we scared you so badly that you had to act like you fainted." She told me and this time I actually laughed, I full on laughed. This time I didn't have to fake it. This girl is hilarious. (😆 😂 🤣)

"That's a really nice theory but you are wrong. First thing is first I'm not scared of you guys. I mean if I was actually scared I wouldn't have come at all. Second I wasn't tired of fighting with all of you people. Thirdly I didn't pretend to faint so I wouldn't have to speak with you guys. Now as for the fourth thing do you really think that you should be saying all of this? Wasn't I the one that had the power over you and your family a few hours ago?" I said asked her and finished in a sarcastic tone. Her smirk had left her face little by little. Every time I said something her smirk would become smaller while my smirk grew.

"Are you threatening me?" She asked me, I could tell that she was trying to act strong and like she wasn't afraid (😦 😟 😱) but I could see straight through her.

"Am I? Do you feel that way? Do you feel like I'm threatening you?" I asked her, this time I had an expressionless look on my face. I hate that they think I can be pushed around to their will! Xenia didn't say anything but just took a few steps back from me.

"I mean you shouldn't be surprise if I was actually threatening you. Your family has done that to me. Actually I should say our family has done that to me as well." I said to her. I took a few steps closer to her.

"You shouldn't threaten a member of the Pasquarelli Mafia." She said to me, actually it felt lien she was threatening me by saying that. Guess she's getting her confidence back.

"But aren't I in some twisted way also related to the Pasquarelli Mafia? I mean maybe not by blood but definitely by marriage. So let me ask you this are you threatening someone that is related to the Pasquarelli Mafia, to the Mendez family who is united to the Pasquarelli family? Not only that but are you threatening someone that by bad luck is also by so horrible way part of one of your biggest enemies?" I said asked her. Xenia's eyes turned wide when she realized what I was telling her. She had finally realized her mistake.

"I- I... You don't scare me!" She said to me but her voice trembled a bit when she said that.

"Did I ever ask you if I scared you at some point if this conversation?" I asked her. That's when she realized that once again she had made another mistake. Now I knew for sure that she was scared of me.

"Look just tell me where the garden is at? I don't have time to talk to you right now. We will talk when everyone is ready to talk about how I am family." I spoke again before she could.

"Why do you want to know where the garden is at?" She asked me.

"Cause I heard that Tyler is over there." I said to her.

"What are you going to do to him? What are you planning? Don't even think about hurting an F's 4!" Warned Xenia. Now that made me angry... she thinks I'm going to hurt Tyler!!

"Are you out of your mind?!" Why would I hurt him? I can't believe that you would think that I am going to hurt him!" I said to her in a pissed off tone. I would never hurt Tyler.

"Oh please you think that I don't know what your planning?! You think that I am dumb?" She screamed at me.

"Are you for real right now? I don't have a plan to hurt Tyler. I just want to talk to him about something." I said to her starting to get more pissed off by the seconds.

"Oh don't act like your innocent! Just admit it and the result won't be that bad!" She said to me. This is really too much! I get that they don't trust me but it would be dumb of me to even try to hurt an F's 4.

"Look o don't know where you got that I wanted to hurt an F's 4 but your wrong. Right now I'm actually starting to think that your dumb!" I said to her in a serious tone.

"I won't let you hurt the guy that I love!" Said Xenia to me. That made me freeze, did she just say the guy that she loves?

"What did you just say?" I asked her.

"I said that I won't let you hurt the guy that I love. I love Tyler and I won't let someone from the Limitation Mafia hurt him!" She said.

Is she that girl that Tyler told me about at that time? Is she the girl that he had asked me for help buying a gift? The one that was just like him...

"You love Tyler?" I asked her.

"That's what I said." She said to me.

"That's good that you love him but that still won't stop me from talking to him. And for crying out loud how many times do I have to tell you and the rest of this family that I am not part of the Limitation Mafia?!" I said asked her.

I don't care if she loves Tyler that won't stop me from telling him how I really feel. I don't care if she's family but I have had enough about all of this. This may cause drama but there already was a lot of drama before this so what about some more. Even if Tyler doesn't feel the same way it's time for everything to come to light.

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.