Chapter Nine

Anastasia's POV: Tyler was trying to act like he wasn't nervous about my father and brothers

Anastasia's POV:
Tyler was trying to act like he wasn't nervous about my father and brothers. Right now we where parked in front of my house, I was waiting for Tyler to get out of the car or for him to tell me that he doesn't want to meet them anymore. He was staring straight ahead. Tyler's face didn't show any kind of emotion he even looked kinda of pale. I feel a bit sorry for him, not going to lie this isn't going to be easy. My father is extremely overprotective of me specially since my mother died. My mom used to dance, she was an amazing dancer. She died in a car accident, I was with her in the car with my twin brother, Alex. We where making our way to one of her dance recitals which Alex and I where going to dance as well. But I never got the chance to dance with either of them. I never got to show them how I had improved. I never got the chance to show them that this is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I miss them so much... since the accident where they both died I have never danced again.

"Tyler do you still want to meet my father and brothers? I can make an excuse so that you can leave." I asked said to him. It hurt to say that but I didn't want him to feel pressured to meet them just cause he wanted my help. I mean I wasn't his girlfriend or anything important. Plus he could get anyone to help him, he's just so stubborn to ask anyone else.

"Anastasia I'm going to go and meet your family. Just cause I have never met a girl's family before doesn't mean I don't want to meet yours. I'll admit that we didn't get along at first but now your a good friend. Plus friends meet each other's family, you already met my parents. You haven't met my sister yet but you know almost everyone." Said Tyler.

"Look Tyler I don't want to make you mad or anything but I can tell that you are nervous. I can see how your jaw is so tense (😬), the way you bite your lip. If you don't want to be here then don't. I'll understand." I said to him, then mumbled: "Plus I don't think my family would mind." 

"What did you say?" Asked Tyler when he didn't understand what I had mumbled.

"Nothing. Now we should get out of the car. Don't want my brothers to get suspicious." I said to him.

"They already are Anastasia." Said Tyler to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Well I think that those are your brothers looking out the window." Said Tyler. What?! (😲)

How can my brothers be so obvious? They don't know what privacy means sometimes. Taking my seatbelt off I got out of the car and headed straight to him house. I'm going to give them a pice of my mind. Opening the door to my house I saw all of my brothers standing there glaring at me.

"What's wrong with you guys?!" I asked them while glaring back at them.

"Where is the guy that you claim is Tyler Romanos from The F's 4?" Asked Nick (oldest of her 6 brothers. Their actually 7 but 1 died).

"Yeah where is he? Is he scared? (😱😦)" Asked James and Jake (second and third oldest) at the same time. They both had identical smirks.

"He doesn't want to meet us after all?" Asked Fede (forth oldest).