Chapter Thirty Six

Anastasia's POV: Right now I'm in the car with Tyler, the driver had specific instructions from Tyler as to where to go

Anastasia's POV:
Right now I'm in the car with Tyler, the driver had specific instructions from Tyler as to where to go. Tyler wanted to surprise me so he put a blindfold over my eyes so I wouldn't be able to see anything. I was a bit nervous (😬), where could we be going to? This is my first date with Tyler and I'm so nervous that I'm shaking. When Skyler and Leah found out that Tyler and I where going in a date they went crazy. But I also explained the situation to them, how Tyler and I will only have one date and then we will part ways. At that the girls got a bit sad but they understood why we decided this. As of right now everything is okay and hopefully it will stay that way. Suddenly I felt Tyler grab my hand.

"We are here, we have to get out of the car so I'll help you since you have the blindfold on." Said Tyler to me, I heard the car door open and then I guess that he got out. I felt when Tyler grabbed my arms and helped me get out of the car.

"Since we still have to go somewhere I'll give you a piggyback ride." Said Tyler to me and with his help I was on his back.

I didn't have any idea as to where we are. I didn't hear anything... where could we be? We, well Tyler was walking for a while when suddenly I felt that we stopped. Then I heard him speaking with someone asking if everything was ready. Did he plan something so big in such a little time period?! He started walking again this time a bit faster.

He kept walking for a few more minutes but then he stopped once again. I felt him bend down so that I could get off his back. So I did, I got off his back. The second I was on the ground I felt his arms around my waist, he brought me closer to him. My heart started raising... it was beating faster and faster as the seconds passed by.

"I'm going to take your blindfold off now." Said Tyler, he was really close to me cause I could feel his face against mine. Then the blindfold was off, I blinked a few times so that my eyes would get adjusted to the light.

Looking around the first thing that came to mind was green. We were in a forest but where Tyler and I where standing was a clearing. I was surrounded by trees. Right on the middle of the clearing was a big blanket, it was like a wine color, which by the way it's my favorite color. There were some white and wine colored pillows as well. By the side there was a small bonfire (🔥) and some lanterns. It looked so beautiful, this is everything I could ask for a first date.