Chapter Five

Tyler's POV: Who does she think she is?! She doesn't get to tell me what to do! She can go fuck herself for all I care

Tyler's POV:
Who does she think she is?! She doesn't get to tell me what to do! She can go fuck herself for all I care. I'm Tyler Romanos and I don't follow anyone. Anastasia LeBrant is a stupid bitch!

I was snapped out off my thoughts when I heard the door to the locker room open. I look and see Anastasia's aunt.

"Tyler." I heard her say.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Why aren't you with Ana?" Anastasia's aunt asked.

"Cause I don't want to be with her. Actually I don't want to be here at all." I said to her.

"Well Tyler I'm sorry that you don't want to be here but this is your punishment so you have to do it. I don't know why you and Ana have been fighting but you will resolve whatever problem their is between you guys. You will also follow the rules Tyler cause I know that you hate to break them. The minute I see you breaking a rule you'll be gone from here and I bet you don't want to be kicked out of here cause then you'll have to face your parents." Said Anastasia's aunt to me, she has this fire in her eyes the same fire I saw in Anastasia's eyes when she was fighting with me.

"What makes you think that I'll do what you say?" I asked her while raising an eyebrow. She just laughed at me.

"Oh Tyler..." she said with a small smirk that looked just like Anastasia's.

"What?" I asked her while glaring.

"Tyler you will follow what I say, you'll follow all the rules. I know that you are a bad boy but you won't do anything to make you leave the daycare. You won't disappoint your parents." She said and it reminds me of what Anastasia said. Anastasia and her aunt act alike. I glared at her harder but didn't say anything.

"Come on, Anastasia is with the kids." Said Anastasia's aunt while leaving. I stood up and followed Anastasia's aunt. Even though I hate to admit it but what Anastasia and her aunt said was right. I didn't want to disappoint my parents. I was trying to change for the better.

We where heading the same way I went with Anastasia before I ditched her. Her aunt opened the door that lead to the playground, I heard kids screaming. When I went outside I saw a lot of little kids running around and playing. I looked around and my eyes found Anastasia. She was playing with some of the kids, Anastasia was smiling so big. She was enjoying herself.

"Go to where Ana is and let her teach you what you need to know." Said Anastasia's aunt. I nodded at her and went to where she was.

"Anastasia." I said when I got close. Her gaze immediately fell on me.

"What?" She asked me in a harsh tone. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Aren't you going to introduce me?" I asked her. She scoffed.

"No since you didn't want to meet them when I told you." She said and started playing with the kids again.

"Anastasia..." I warned but she just ignored me and kept playing. I saw a little girl talking to Anastasia. Then the girl left, she looked a lot like Anastasia's aunt. I went to where the girl was.