Awaken

From the Author:
Thank you so much for choosing to read Awaken! This book has been near to my heart for years, and I am so excited to share it with the world.

I would love to know in the comments on this foreword, how did you find Awaken? I love seeing where my readers come from!

If you've enjoyed reading, I would love if you shared Awaken on social media using #WattAwaken!

Logline

Beth learns she isn't quite human, and dark magical beings are after her. Clark's one of them, and his reputation has been ruined. When their town is at risk of being destroyed, teaming up is their only option, but resisting each other won't be easy.

Blurb

Beth is forced to awaken to her haunting past, and she finds an unlikely and frightening ally in Clark, an alluring vampire-like fallen angel, who is the only one willing to tell her the truth.

She discovers that the fire that killed her parents wasn't an accident, and the ones who started it want her dead, too. Her parents had an advantage over the powerful folk like Clark, and they want Beth gone before she begins to awaken to her own unique abilities.

She is intrigued by Clark and his unbelievable affinities. When he touches her, her veins feel like electricity. He can make her see things that aren't really there. He frightens her though, and as the ones who want her dead begin to show up, she must decide whether or not she will trust Clark, her natural enemy, to help her save herself and the ones she loves.

Copyright

© Makayla Sophia

All characters and events in this book are works of fiction. Any resemblances to real people, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

This book has only been authorized to be uploaded to Wattpad.com by MakaylaSophia. If it is being read anywhere else, you are reading an unauthorized copy, and it should be reported immediately.

 If it is being read anywhere else, you are reading an unauthorized copy, and it should be reported immediately