You Don't Mess With Me

As I walked through the corridoor making my way towards Physics I watched Louis emerging from the other end, that usual stupid smirk plastered on his face. Oh how I'd love to punch that smirk off his face forever! Then something clicked inside my brain and I found myself smirking for the first time in a while. Get ready Tomlinson.....

I walked acting like I wasn't working on a glorious revenge plan. He was way too busy blabbering some stupid jokes to his idiotic friends and didn't notice my presence. Most of the students were standing by the walls chatting with their friends so that left only some of us walking through. As I drew nearer to Louis, walking on a parallel line with him, I loosened the cap of my water bottle and started spilling water on the slippery partex, I didn't spill too much at once so that no one would notice but I kept spilling it on Louis' way. The water was invisible on the white partex and to my advantage Louis was walking in quick long strides. Soon as I passed him I heard a scream and turned around to find poor Louis along with another one of his friends, sitting on the floor with their pants wet. I suppressed a fit of laughter and saw almost everyone doing the same. To tell you the truth, people in this school clearly didn't want to have bad blood with Louis but as a matter of fact I do. I walked towards him and watched Harry helping him up. I touched his shoulder from behind causing him to turn around. His eyes widened as he watched the smirk on my face but before he could say anything I cut him off, 'You're messing with the wrong girl, I hope you get it by now. And yeah, its not good to walk around in wet pants, you know."

I turned around and started walking towards Physics, not forgetting to keep my chin up.

I felt confident and proud. I have shown him now that I'm not one of those stupid people he thinks he can control. After a few hours I was done with Physics and Art. Just two more to go and I'll be free from this hell hole at least for the day. I entered Geography I saw the room was almost full. Then I saw someone waving at me. For the record, I haven't made any friends yet, and nor do I plan on making any, then who could be waving at me. I walked further into the class to see the person the waving hand belonged to. Curly, what was his name again? Henry....no Harry. Right, Harry. He patted on the seat next to him. Well this disgusted me. I clearly didn't wanna sit beside any acquaintance of that goddamned boy, Louis. As I looked around for a different seat I saw all of them were either filled with the occupant or they were claimed by some stuff that belonged to the person for example their school bags or books etc. This didn't please me. I realized I had no choice but to sit beside Harry. Being wise, I did walk over to him. He was smiling brightly at me. I have to admit that even though I was pissed at this school beyond all limits his smile still made a little ball of happiness explode into my stomach. I somehow felt a little better, looking into those emerald green eyes. I sat beside him, giving him a small smile.

As I settled down Harry started talking.

'Lou is not that bad, you know-'

He stopped when he saw my open palm in front his face, indicating him to shut up. So this is why I didn't wanna sit beside him. I knew he was not gonna help and would only make it worse for me by saying stupid things in Louis' favour. I really didn't need that now. 'I would appreciate it very much if you could just not talk about _him_.' I made my hatred towards that boy, clear in my tone. 'Oh.....okay.' And he stopped after that. We didn't exchange a single word through out the whole class although I often caught him staring at me. Finally the bell rang and trust me I was really quick in getting out of the room.

Last class was History. God, I hate this subject so much. As I walked in the room I scanned it for any of Louis' stupid friends or worse, he himself. But luckily I found none. Not that I know all his friends though and I seriously couldn't care less for his matters. As class went on the seconds felt like hours. But I shocked when I glanced at my wrist watch and discovered that only fifteen minutes had passed. I waited for the class to end and trust me it took forever for the bell to ring. I left the class knowing that I was finally free.

I was in the empty locker room since it took me a lot of time to get my books and stuff organized, everyone had left already but I was proven wrong. Just as I turned around after locking my locker I was faced with none other than the great Louis Tomlinson. Behind him stood two of his friends who didn't look very happy to see me'

'Why leaving so early darling?' Louis asked mockingly,

I decided to ignore him and walk away. But my fabulous [Fablouis!] luck just thought it was the right time to intrude.

'Oh you're not getting away this easily princess. Boys?' He said looking me directly in the eyes.

And I watched as the raven haired boy along with another guy with a buzz cut advanced towards me. Before I could do anything they grabbed my hands and pinned me to the wall. I was not gonna scream for help and show them that I was scared.

'Leave me.' I said coldly but Louis started walking towards me, ignoring my words completely. And without a word he punched me straight in the face. Hard. And believe me when I say hard I mean it because soon I felt warm liquid oozing out of my nose. It was followed by another punch in the face and this time blood came out od the corner of my lips sprinkling on my shirt as well. I heard the raven haired boy wince on my right.

'Oh did I just hurt that pretty little face of yours love?' Louis said with cruel sarcasm.

Then he kicked me in the gut and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I felt a bit dizzy. As Louis raised his leg for one more kick I heard someone yell,

'STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE!' I recognized Harry's voice echoing through the empty locker room. As Harry came into view I watched his eyes widen at the sight before him. The two boys left me and Louis also took a step back.

'You didn't need to see this Haz' I heard Louis say. I didn't waste a minute and started to make a run for the door but my stomach hurt like hell. Harry ran to my side and held me by my shoulders. I shrugged his arms off and faced him with a bitter look on my face.

'I hate you all, I hate this school, I hate this whole place so much.' And before he could say anything I walked, almost limped for the exit and walked out.

I truly meant my words. I could never love this place or its people ever again. Not after today.

***Author's Note: OOH THAT HURT! Sorry to all the Louis' girls!!! But I have so much in store for you guys! Hope you're liking my story! And yeah the next part going to be in HARRY'S P.O.V!!!!!!!!!!